Thank You

THAT I WAS ONCE BY YOUR SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun! Why didn't you take the toys yesterday? Did you leave them purposely because you don't want to take them?"

 

Sungmin said and entered while carrying paper bags which are full with toys.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Changmin quickly walk towards their manager and took the bags from him.

 

"No. No. Sungmin-ssi. Yesterday I really forgot about that. I just remembered about it on my way home. Since it was already late, I didn't come back to your house. I was planning to go and take them from your house today evening."

 

"Now you don't have to come anymore. I brought them with me. Here!"

 

"I am really sorry, Sungmin-ssi. You have to bring them personally because of me."

 

"You don't have to say sorry. Just don't forget to bring them home today. Otherwise, I must carry them to your home."

 

Kyuhyun felt really grateful to his manager kindness. Sungmin is very friendly and kind to everyone in the office, so everyone loves and respect him. 

 

When Sungmin entered his office, Kyuhyun heard a heavy sigh from Changmin.

 

"Why are you sighing liked that?"

 

"If you are still single, you and Sungmin seems to be perfect match."

 

Kyuhyun widen his eyes in shock.

 

"Yah, don't say liked that. If anyone hear you, they will misunderstand Sungmin-ssi. His kindness is pure and he is always liked that to everyone."

 

"Yeah. Yeah. I am not saying with any ill intention. I am just saying because it is very peaceful to see both of you together."

 

"Anyway, never say it again."

 

"Okay. Okay. I am sorry."

 

Changmin apologies and walked to his desk.

 

Kyuhyun put the paper bags under his computer desk. How much Kihyun will be happy if he see these toys? He always felt sorry to his son because he can't afford to buy those expensive toys and clothes for his son. Both his salary and Hae salary combined is just enough to provide their food and basic need.

 

 

..........................

 

 

"Appa, Daddy is back! And there are many bags with Daddy! I don't know what are those!"

 

Kihyun shout to his Appa after he saw his Daddy is back with many mysterious bags in his hand.

 

Kyuhyun feel all of his stress and tiredness are disappeared after he saw his son at the living room, who is always waiting for his dad return.

 

"Baby, where is your Appa? Why he didn't come and welcome me?"

 

"Appa just finished showering."

 

"Daddy, what are these bags?"

 

"Do you want to know? Want to look them?"

 

"Yes. Yes. Yes."

 

Kihyun happily shout and curiously wait for his dad to open the bags on the floor.

 

"Wait, how about you guess what would be inside?"

 

"Humm, dad's book?"

 

"No."

 

"Clothes for Appa?"

 

"Wrong."

 

"Toys for me?"

 

Kihyun expectedly asked and looked his dad's face for confirmation.

 

"Ding ~ Dong ~ Din ~"

 

"Really? Yayyyy!"

 

Kihyun happily shout and jumped up and down.

 

"Why are you two shouting in the living room?"

 

Donghae comes out from the bedroom with his still wet hair.

 

"Appa, Daddy bought toys for me!"

 

"You buy toys?"

 

"I didn't buy them. Our manager, he knows I have son. So he gave his nephew toys for us. Even though they are not new, they are still very fine and almost new."

 

"Oh! That new manager?"

 

"Yes. Even though he is young and rich, he still treat all of us kindly. He considers all of us as his family. He is very nice one."

 

Donghae looked at his husband who is talking admiringly about someone.

 

"By the way, why are your hair still wet? And why you take shower at this time. You will fall sick. Come. I will dry your hair."

 

Kyuhyun said and grabbed Hae hand and pull him from the floor. 

 

"I can do it myself."

 

"No. I will do it."

 

Kyuhyun firmly said and let Hae sit on the dressing table. He took hair dryer and started drying.

 

"Kyu, you have to take shower too. Go and take shower. I can do it."

 

Kyuhyun turn off the hair dryer and kneel Infront of Hae. He took his husband hands in his.

 

"Hae, look at me. I know you can do it. I know you are capable of doing everything, even better than me. But when you are with me, I want you to do nothing. Just stay still and let me do it for you, help you, pamper you and love you. I want to do everything for you and Kihyun as much as I can."

 

Kyu said while looking into Hae eyes. Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter