Good Person

THAT I WAS ONCE BY YOUR SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Please give me 2 servings of jajangmyeon. Please pack them up."

 

Donghae ordered to the waiter who is standing at the entrance of the restaurant, and he took a seat at the nearest table.

 

His son must be waiting for him now.

 

He looked at the watch on his waist. It is already 6 pm. He just wish his dad is already home. 

 

He stared at people on the street and thought here and there, while waiting for his order.

 

"Your order is here!"

 

He stopped his thoughts when he heard the waiter voice and opened his bag to take his wallet.

 

"Humm? My wallet, where is my wallet?"

 

There's no wallet in his bag. 

 

"Where is my wallet? Did I lose it somewhere? Or someone stole mine?"

 

He is closed to crying and talked to himself. To make sure, he took out his files, water bottle, and stuff from his bag and search properly. But, there is no wallet.

 

He is sure he still has wallet when he left his work. So, his wallet must be stolen on the bus. It never happened to him before. He looked at the waiter sadly.

 

"I am sorry. I can't find my wallet. I think it was stolen. Can I , can I not take the order now?"

 

Even though it was very shameful, he has no money to pay. So, he beg him shyly.

 

The waiter looked at him disappointingly.

 

"I don't know. It is fine if there is someone who ordered the same with you. We can give it to them. But now, there is no one." The waiter said while looking around.

 

"Excuse me, I would like to have bill for this table. And, please also add for those two servings."

 

A man from a table near them said, and both Donghae and the boy looked at him.

 

The man looked around the same age as Donghae. He has thin body and black hair. His face looked calm and charming.

 

"I will pay for it. Don't worry." That man said with a smile.

 

"No. No. You don't have to. My home is near. I can go back and take money. But, still thank you." Donghae afraidly said.

 

"It is okay. There is no problem for me. And, you can keep the changes." He said to me and also said to the waiter sweetly.

 

He put some large notes on the table and walked away from the place. Donghae can't protest anymore and just stare at his back.

 

"Hyung, you are lucky. Someone suddenly appeared to help you."

 

The waiter teasingly said. But Donghae still doesn't know what to do.

 

"Here. Don't worry. He already paid, right? So, just bring this."

 

He put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter