Front Row

Of Secret Love and Blatant Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Winter's "allergy" episode, she never reached out to Karina again. Well, it's not like she can. 

 

 

 

 

Not when Rosie is leaning on her shoulder for so long. 

 

 

 

 

 

Not when Rosie never left Karina's side ever since that day. It's not like she has to, anyway. They were dance partners and now, they're not. That was it.

 

 

 

 

 

So Winter just ate her salad angrily while looking at the newly inseparable duo that can put her and Ningning to shame. No, she is not mad about the two being inseparable. She hates herself for having a crush on Karina. The one girl in school who could never notice her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although technically, Karina did and even had a quote unquote slight crush on her... but that doesn't mean anything. It was nothing. Nothing compared to what Karina feels for Rosie, apparently. 

 

 

 

 

Winter never dared walk the same path as them and well, Karina did the same too. So they just kept to themselves. Not that she minds. It was only logical. Ningning's got her girlfriend, Karina got hers too. And Winter, well.. Winter always wanted to be a lone wolf, after all. 

 

 

 

She looked back at the times when they would dance together, their fingers brushing together, their eyes meeting each other's every time, and suddenly the coldness of her heart melts away. Just a little bit. A little bit. Enough for Winter to start to get a little bit jealous. Although she hates to admit it, but she is, actually.

 

 

 

 

But of course, she wouldn't want to ruin Karina's relationship with Rosie. It is their time, no matter how much Winter wishes it wasn't.

 

 

Rosie leans closer into Karina. She says something and Karina laughs in response. Her hand reaches up to ruffle Rosie's hair, making Winter wonder how long they've been doing this, but she quickly stops thinking about that because she knows she'll never ask. She's happy for both of them. She really is, but... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karina makes her feel different. Like she does when they danced together. Maybe it's the feeling she felt then, or maybe it's because she's been single since the age of 14 or 15 and has yet to date anyone. Winter never dated anybody. Not once in her life. 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as she was beginning to drown in self-pity, Ningning blocked her view. "Sorry, pup! Giselle just can't seem to choose from the menu. Very picky," Ningning grunted as she sat beside Winter, her girlfriend wearing an apologetic smile follows afterwards. Winter smiles back, "No worries."

 

 

Winter was eating so slowly that Ningning immediately noticed. She then tried to find what Winter was so interested in that she can barely eat and saw Karina and Rosie. Her mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter