They hate each other?

Of Secret Love and Blatant Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Princess Karina Yu, the crowd's favorite. Wherever she goes, everyone follows. Literally. 

She has always been the center of attention that she's already numb and does not mind whether someone watches her as she enjoys her favorite enormous cheeseburger. Who cares if they see how messy she gets whenever she eats it? Definitely not Karina.

Despite the literal heart eyes everyone has right now, one stares at Karina with the deepest scowl and angriest glare one can have.

Winter Kim, "Karina's number one hater" as she likes to call herself.

She finds it annoying that one can let people stare at her like that. 

'Naive idiot'.. that's how she sees Karina because aside from Karina being numb with the attention, she's also unrealistically kind. At least that's what Winter thinks.

 

They have never really interacted much until..

 

"Who's looking for someone to pair with?" their professor asked after she announced the dancing activity they'll have by next week.

Winter didn't give a damn, she has Ningning. Everyone knows Ningning and Winter are inseparable when it comes to pairing up... but this time, Ningning "forgot".

"Winter's yet to find a partner, Miss!" Winter's friend, Ning Yizhuo (who prefers to be called Ningning instead of her real first name), exclaimed.

Winter is yet to process everything when Ningning pushed her towards the front.

"Go, pup! Get your partner already," Ningning excitedly uttered as she continues to push Winter towards... Karina.

Winter can't help but curse in her mind, she can pair up with anyone BUT Karina!

She wanted to go back to Ningning's side until she saw Ningning almost hopping towards her smiling girlfriend.

"I got ditched so she could flirt?" Winter thought and cursed Ningning a thousand times in her mind.

 

Meanwhile, Karina is busy dying inside. She does not mind pairing up with anyone, but she most definitely would NEVER pair up with THE Winter Kim.

THE Winter Kim who saw her and that stray kitty cat that day.

THE Winter Kim who stole that kitty cat from her.

THE Winter Kim who refused to let her visit that kitty cat she OBVIOUSLY saw first!

She wanted so bad to say no, but it's not like she can. Not when everyone is already settled with their partners.

That includes her traitor best friend who's also Ningning's girlfriend, Giselle Uchinaga.  She looked so giddy as they hold hands, and Karina could not help but sigh. 

"Why do I have to be stuck with this girl all month," she thought to herself.

But apparently, it wasn't just in her mind. Winter heard it and is now openly glaring at her.

"You think I wanna be stuck with you?"

She fought the urge to roll her eyes, why does Winter have to hear those thoughts? It was meant to be just for herself!

"I'm sorry," she had no choice but to apologize.

What Karina stopped herself from doing, Winter did. She rolled her eyes at her and made sure the other saw it properly.

 

"How was the getting to know each other stage, pup?" Ningning asked, her eyes b with too much mischief.

Winter wants to strangle her smiling friend so bad, but she can't really afford to go to jail right now.

"Don't you think you should've told me you wanted to pair up with your girlfriend instead of surprising me like that?"

Ningning's eyebrow raised, "Well, who would you pair up with, if not Karina?"

Winter couldn't come up with a name. They both know the answer to that.

No one..

Ningning shrugged, "You hate everyone, why complain about Karina? Everyone wants to pair up with her."

"Everyone, but me," Winter exhaustedly said.

Ningning laughed sarcastically, "you say that now because you never watched her dance, pup. Give it a rest, you'll thank me later."

"I won't."

"I'll shave my head in front of you if you don't."

Winter then imagined her friend being bald and died of laughter.

"Ningning has never even let anyone else touch her hair, why would she bet her hair over something so trivial?" Winter wondered.

Seeing Ningning overflowing with confidenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter