Hate You?

Of Secret Love and Blatant Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well... that was awkward, huh?" Karina, trying so hard to act casual (but graciously failing to do so), asked after Ningning literally dragged Giselle outside which led to the two of them being left alone again. Their hearts are pounding so loudly and Winter is praying so hard that Karina doesn't hear hers. Not like Karina would hear it though.. not when she's busy praying that Winter doesn't hear hers too.

"So.. what happened earlie--" Karina immediately shook her head which made Winter stop talking, "it was nothing! Maybe we were just too.. invested! Yes! We were too invested with the music and-- yeah. You didn't mean to, I didn't mean to, let's just forget it!"

Forget? They didn't mean it? Winter bit her tongue to avoid saying anything stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

Because she knew deep inside.. that she meant it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She really wanted to kiss Karina.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and truth be told? Karina wanted it too. But she'll never say that out loud though. Winter is not her type. Winter is a terrible dancer who doesn't know how to smile. In fact, the girl is openly frowning at her now too. Did Karina do something bad again? How is it possible that everyone's favorite princess, Karina, can offend someone so bad like she does with Winter? She doesn't know too. This is the first time someone ever hated her so badly... but why?

 

 

 

 

"So, are we gonna stop now or do you want to..?" Winter wanted to slap herself, why is she walking on eggshells? 

 

 

 

Like a robot, Karina suddenly got up and walked out, leaving a clueless and very much annoyed Winter. Did her partner really just walked away without even a single word or goodbye? Winter hates Karina's guts from the start and she never knew it was possible to hate her even more. But here she is now, angrier than ever to her dance partner.

 

 

She can't believe she almost kissed the girl. Now, she's annoyed with herself too. Never again, Winter! Never again! That was just a one time thing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That was just a one time thing!" Ningning looked at Winter as if she just heard the most ridiculous thing ever. She let out a chuckle that transformed into laughter, the annoying kind. Winter hated that laughter because she knew what it meant. Ningning doesn't believe even a word she said.

 

"Do you really expect me to believe that, pup? I order food for you in restaurants and you never talked to anyone other than me unless it's required! You HATE people, pup. Please stop making me laugh." Winter groaned in annoyance while Ningning goes on and on about how much of an introvert she is. Winter knew all that, of course she does, but can't Ningning act dumb for once? Isn't that what friends are for?

 

 

 

"Just admit it, pup, you like her, don't you?" Winter opened and closed it. She didn't know what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter