Back to Square One.

Of Secret Love and Blatant Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever felt so close to someone that at some point, you end up considering the smallest inkling of possibility that you like them and they feel the same too? 

 

 

 

Well, a lot of people would say no, right?

 

 

 

 

Not Winter though.

 

 

 

 

She once again pulled her hair when she remembered what happened after her dance performance with Karina. How embarrassing, Winter! 

 

 

 

You wouldn't get it. Winter just… lost it at that moment when Kari--- no, when she appeared like a wild pokemon you encounter while walking on the bush..

 

 

 

You see, what happened was..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karina and Winter couldn't take their eyes off each other as they perfectly danced the choreography they've practiced for weeks. Winter's heart is beating so hard one would think she's running a marathon (and Winter is very athletic!). Still, she made sure not to mess up their performance so their hardwork won't go to waste. However, when it was finally time for Karina to pull her for an embrace as they slowly danced to the song. "You're doing great, Win," Karina whispered to her ear, which brought shivers down her spine. She's already losing her mind as it is and Karina decided to pour gasoline to her rapidly burning heart! She immediately broke free from Karina's grasp and twirled her partner around. She made sure that she keeps her eyes on her even though she can feel her face burning up because of how loving Karina's gaze is to her right now. 

 

 

 

It was right by the end of their choreo when she decided to change it up a little. She didn't pull away from Karina to bow, instead, pulled her closer by the waist. Karina, although bewildered by what's happening, made sure to act natural and matched her partner's moves. With nowhere else to go, Karina's arms circled Winter's neck as the latter supported her for their final pose. They both sported the sweetest smile when they heard applause. Karina immediately got up and held Winter's hand to get off the stage together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Winter's heart felt so light, she was happy. Note: was

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because as soon as they got off the stage, someone else was sitting on her seat. Karina let go of her hand and ran towards her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Smiling, the woman stood up and gave Karina a bouquet of flowers. And in the most perfect timing, Winter arrived beside Karina.

 

 

 

 

"You did well, babe."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You did well, babe.

 

 

 

 

You did well, babe.

 

 

 

 

 

You did well, babe.

 

 

 

 

 

"Rosie.. oh my gosh, I missed you!" Karina immediately went to hug the smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter