LUCKY

LUCKY

 

Chapter 4: Fixin' A Broken Heart
 
 
Henry's POV
 
 
"Amber, you okay ? ", I stood up and walked towards her.I was worried because she just continued dancing although I already finished the song that I was playing.
 
"Amber ! Amber !", she knelt down and opened her eyes, she still doesn't respond. Does she really love Krystal that much ?
 
 
I'm really worried about her. I don't know the reason why they broke up but based on what I see on Amber's actions, I know it's big. REALLY BIG. I've seen how her ex-girlfriends broke up with her but it's the first time I've seen her like this. This. Miserable.
 
 
" I hate myself.", I was shocked to hear those words.
 
"What are you sayin' Amber ? Don't say that y..you little Berry..", I said trying to cheer her up. 
 
 
She hates it whenever I call her with that nickname. I thought she would spank me for doing that but I was wrong. 
 
 
She stood up and walked going to the corner , sat on the floor and leaned her back against the wall. She bowed her head.
 
 
I sat beside her and gave her a pat in the back. 
 
 
" Yah~ Cheer-"
 
"She broke up with me..", with the tone of her voice, I can feel that she was holding back her tears.
 
" Forget about it. Just forget her, okay ?", I don't know what should or what can I do to cheer her up.
 
"How could I ? How could I forget her if she broke up with me wih no reason at all ? ," I saw a single tear drop flowed going to her cheek.
 
 
I was surprised. Why would Krystal do that with no reason at all ? 
 
 
"How could she do that ?! "
 
"She said she doesn't want me to know about it for it will only hurt my feelings..", she said as she bit her lower lip to prevent it from trembling.
 
"WHATT ?! Didn't she even think that it will hurt you more because of what she did ?", I thought to myself.
 
"I HATE MYSELF !!", Her scream seemed to echo around the studio. She was like a little kid who just lost her candy. I hate her seeing like this.
 
" ENOUGH.", I said in a serious tone.
 
"I don't want to see you like this just because of that girl.", I added. It's the first time that I've been this serious.
 
"That girl ? The "that girl" you are saying is the girl I truly - "
 
" I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT !", I said and stood up.
 
 
I don't want to hear how she loves Krystal so much. It makes me jealous.
 
 
She also stood up and faced me.
 
 
"I'm sorry.", she said in a low voice.
 
 
I felt guilty for shouting at her.
 
 
I looked at her and saw that her lips was trembling. 
 
 
At that moment , I hugged her. I don't know why but there's just something that tells me to do that. I knew she was shocked on what I did.. well, I am , too.
 
 
I just closed my eyes. I can smell her sweet scent. It was the sweetest scent that I've smelled. It was so addicting.
 
 
My heart keeps beating faster and faster. It's the first time that I've felt this feeling. 
 
 
"I think I should take you home now. It's getting late.", I said still hugging her.
 
"Okay.", that's all she said.
 
I thought she would scold me for hugging her but I was wrong. She hates everything that reminds her that she's a girl so being hugged by a guy, I really thought she would hate me for doing that.
 
 
I still didn't let go of my hug.
 
 
"Just a few more seconds..", I thought. 
 
 
Finally, I let go of my embrace. Silence filled the whole studio.
 
 
" Uhmmm... Let's go ?", I said not looking on her. 
 
" Okay.", I think she felt awkward after what I did .
 
 
We walked our way going to Amber's house. No one had the courage to speak while we were on our way.
 
 
Finally, we reached their house.
 
 
"You go inside now. Remember, I hate you seeing like this. This is not the Amber that I've known.", I said , breaking the silence. I still can't look straight on her bacause of what I've done.
 
"I'll try. Good night and take care.", she said in a low voice.
 
 
I watched her go inside and close the door. I'm still worried about her. I'm afraid she'll do crazy things. I hate seeing her in pain. It hurts me so much. I must talk to Krystal. I want to ask for her reason and I'm not gonna stop asking her until I get her answer.
 
 
 
 
 
-- End of Chapter 4 --