LUCKY

LUCKY

Lucky

 

 

 

Chapter 1: "BEST OF FRIENDS"
 
 
 
Ambers's Side [POV]
 
"I love who I am now and no one can ever change that..", Amber thought.
 
"I'm just an ordinary person but people think that I'm different. What's wrong if my preference is different ? What's wrong if I act and dress as a boy ? What's wrong with being a LESBIAN ?! I'm human, too. I laugh, I smile , and I can also feel pain.", Amber just keep on thinking about these things when...
 
 
'Ringggg...Ringggg...Ringggg"
 
 
Henry is calling.
 
Oh great. My best friend is calling right now.
 
 
"Hello Amber~"
 
"Henry.What do you need ?", I said in a cold tone.
 
"Heyyyyy..What's wrong ? Don't tell me it's about your girlfriend again ?"
 
"What girlfriend ?"
 
"Yeah~ Like you're girlfriend that you said you really - "
 
"We just broke up,okay ?",I immediately cut what Henry was trying to say.
 
"So that was the main reason you've been lonely these days,huh ?" , Henry said with a cool voice
 
"Ne~ I just really hate it. Why do all my girlfriends broke up with me? I really don't get it why people don't understand that I'm different.", I said with I-hate-myself tone.
 
"Come on Ber-ry~ Just forget about it,okay ?",Henry said trying to cheer me up.
 
"YAAAHH!~ Don't you ever call me like that again we're not kids anymore.Remember,I'm not that girly kid anymore.", Me and Henry have been bestfriends like forever and I don't know why but he used to call me "Ber-ry" when we were kids.He said that he calls me like that because he loves berries.Really weird.
 
"Haha.Okay okay,Mianhae~ Well see you soon Ber-ry.",Henry said with I'm-just-kidding-Don't-get-mad tone.
 
"See you."
 
 
- End of phone call -
 
 
Henry sure is really weird at times but it's what makes me love him more. Ohhh.don't think it that way. I'm saying that I love him as a bestfriend. We've been bestfriends like forever. He's like a brother to me and I'm sure he feels the same way and I'm a lesbian why would I like my bestfriend ? We're just bestfriends , no more , no less.
 
 
 
Henry's Side [POV]
 
Really happy that I had to talk with her.It was a bit long time ago since I last talked to her.
 
We've been best of friends since we were kids so I can say I really know anything about Amber. But there is just one thing that I don't want her to know about me.
 
 
"Dongsaeng~ Not going out today ?", Yeah great my older brother, Zhou Mi just ruined my moment.
 
"Uhmm..I am..",I said that because I accidentally thought of going to Amber's house.
 
"You're going to Amber's house,aren't you ?", he said with a I-smell-something-fishy tone.
 
"As usual,she's my bestfriend..",I hissed.
 
"Bestfriend huh  ?" , he smirked.
 
"Whatever.", I said with a I-don't-care-what-you're-thinking tone.
 
When Zhou Mi went out of my room, I immediately took shower and wore my favorite shirt and jeans and of course my favorite cap~
 
I looked at the clock and it was around 3 o' clock in the afternoon already.
 
I walked my way going to Amber's house.
 
 
"Hi Baro.Where's Ber-ry ?", I immediately asked when I got to their house and saw Amber's younger brother.
 
"She's not here and I don't know where she is Henry.", Baro said.
 
"Ohhh...uhmmmm..",I said and think hard.
 
"What's wrong hyung ?" , Baro asked.
 
"Nothing Baro.I think I know where she is...", I said then smiled.