LUCKY

LUCKY

 

Chapter 2 : "The Secret Place"
 
 
Henry's POV
 
 
" I think I know where she is, Baro.."
 
 
Yes.I'm sure she's there. She's always there whenever she has a problem. It's her passion and it is also what makes her more attractive.That place,I missed going there, our secret place. We're always there when we were still in highschool and it is also the place where we can express ourselves - what we feel. It's just our own world.
 
 
As I reached that "secret place" of ours, I heard the loud music playing.
 
 
"I'm so sorry but I love you ..."
 
 
Is she that depressed just because her girlfriend broke up with her ? She doesn't deserve that kind of person ! What she deserves is someone who will understand and love her because of what she truly is. Someone who will cheer her up like a bestfriend. Yahhh~ I'm her BESTFRIEND !~ Yah !~ Henry Lau what are you thinking ?! It can't be! Ani..Aniyoo~
 
 
Okay enough with that thoughts.
 
 
I opened the door of our little secret place and in my surprise,she was not there.
 
 
"If she's not here, why is the music player on ?" , I whispered.
 
"Aisshhh...that clueless little Ber-ry ~",I hissed.
 
"Who's clueless ?", a familiar voice from my back said.
 
"Huh ? Oh..BER-RY !", I was happy to see her.
 
"YAAHH !~ I said don't ever call me like that you little MOCHI~", she said as she pouts her lip. Awww..she's too CUTE. OMO !~ Henry-ah,what are you thinking ? Stop it..
 
"Yah ! Henry~",she said then shook my right shoulder.
 
"Huh ? What ?", I don't know what to say.
 
"Something wrong ?", I can say she was concern.
 
"Ahhh..it's nothing.Don't mind me."
 
"You sure ? Then why are you here anyway ?" , she asked.
 
"I'm trying to find you , silly.", I said then I pinched her nose.
 
"YAHH!~ STOP IT~", She's really annoyed whenever I do that but it's really cute.
 
" So how are you ? Feelin' better ?", I asked.
 
"Yes. A bit. Thanks to this little studio. This is really my comfort zone. This is the only place where I can feel my freedom.", I can see the sadness in her eyes.
 
"Uhmm..YAH !~ LOOK ! My keyboard !~", I was trying to lighten the mood so I thought of something to make her smile.
 
"Oh yeah. I forgot that you're a really good pianist.", she said but I can still see in her eyes that loneliness.
 
"I miss my keyboard.", I smiled and immediately went there to play it.
 
"YAH ~ Amber, like the old days ?" , I smiled.
 
"I get it. You'll play, I'll dance.", she said as she tries to smile and hide that bad feeling.
 
 
 
I miss these keyboard.These ivory keys made me remember those old days.I sat on the small chair and started playing my self-composed song. The place was so peaceful and you can't hear anything but the music  coming from the keyboard. No doubt Amber always wanted to be here.
 
 
Amber was in front of me and my keyboard. I can see in her eyes that she was really hurting inside. She started dancing. She was so passionate and graceful. She was really beautiful to watch.That moment, I realized something. Something that may change our friendship.