LUCKY

LUCKY

 

Chapter 3 : "Pain of the Past"
 
 
Amber's POV
 
 
I was dancing my heart out. Trying to ease the pain. Trying to forget everything about her. Trying to express how I feel through dancing. I closed my eyes and feel the music. My body was like a machine that keeps on dancing. I'm losing control. Suddenly everything flashes back. The first time I met her. That moment.
 
 
 
Flashback:
 
 
" Hi~ My name is Krystal.", she reached her hand to me for a handshake. I immediately grabbed it.
 
" Hi. I'm Amber Josephine Liu.", I proudly said and smiled at her. She smiled back and I thought she was an angel. Really beautiful. That moment, I already fell in love with her.
 
" Uhmm.. excuse me but my hand..",she said.
 
Awww.. really embarassing.
 
" Ohh.. sorry. Anyway you can call me-"
 
" BER-RY.", a familiar voice came from my back. Ugh. Why do you need to say that in front of her ?
 
" Ber-ry ? ", Krystal said. I saw Henry smiled.
 
" Yes. I used to call her like that. By the way, I'm Henry Lau , BER-RY's bestfriend.", and he really emphasized that lame nickname.
 
" I see. Nice to meet you. I'm - "
 
" Krystal. Already know it. Nice to meet you , too. ", They were just smiling at each other. Me ? I'm just standing right there and it seems like I don't exist. Why does Henry need to interrupt my "special moment: with her. I hate him.
 
 
 
" I'm so sorry Amber but ... "
 
" Just tell me your damn reason !! ", I think I'm gonna explode at that moment.
 
" I'm really sorry but I can't. I just can't. " , she was still calm.
 
" Why are you doing this to me ? WHY ?! ", I was holding back my tears.
 
 
 
Ugh. Why do I have to remember that scene again ? I just want to remember the happy moments then suddenly that damn scene came back to my memory. I hate it. I just hate it. And I hate myself.
 
 
 
"Amber, you okay ? ", a voice suddenly said.
 
"Amber ! Amber !", it was Henry. I'm sure it was him.
 
I opened my eyes and found myself kneeling on the floor. Sweat was heavily dripping from my forehead. I was really tired. I didn't noitced that I lose control. I breathed heavily and came back to reality. Reality. Yes, Krystal and I are now over , that's reality. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-- End of Chapter 3 --