Do You Want Me To Bite Your LIps?

Curtain Call

Becky sat alone in the changing room. Eyes were empty, her mind was definitely not with her, and her index finger absentmindedly grazed her own lips. She could still vividly feel how Freen’s lips tasted like even though the scene had passed already. She still could feel the shiver she felt when Freen bit her lips. She still could feel the butterflies inside her tummy flied around, delivering the tingling sensation from her head to her toe.

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

She jerked her head at the voice owner the second she heard.

 

“No...” she mumbled shyly. The person who was in her mind suddenly appeared in front of her. If the person had the ability to read mind, she would’ve known by know that Becky hadn’t moved on from a particular scenes.

 

The other person immediately took a seat right next to Becky and pinched Becky’s chin before gently turned Becky’s face to face her. Becky almost gasped in surprise but she managed to control herself. 

 

“You sure it doesn’t hurt?” The person now grazed her thumb on Becky’s lips, making Becky blushed hard at the gesture.

 

“I am okay, Phi Freen...” Becky backed away a bit just enough to make her lips lost contact from Freen’s thumb.

 

Freen seemed disappointed at the gesture Becky showed. She frowned and pulled her hand away from Becky. “Are you uncomfortable with me?”

 

“No, Phi Freen...”

 

“Then why are you backing away from me?” 

 

“It reminds me of our scene earlier.” Becky answered shyly as her mind replaying the scene when Khun Sam bit Mon’s lips for the first time.

 

“Are you uncomfortable with that scene?” Freen pouted, disappointment was visible on her face.

 

“No, not at all. We are professionals, right?” Becky let out a fake chuckle.

 

Freen replied with a fake smile, as she nodded her head. “Good then, I hope we won’t be awkward because of this.”

 

“It’s not our first kiss, Phi Freen. We kissed for the pilot, remember?” Becky tried her best to convince the older girl in front of her. Even though deep down Becky knew the kissing scene on the pilot was different than today. Back then, her feelings was not as obvious as now.

 

Freen scratched the back of her head awkwardly. “Yes, we kissed for the pilot but, today I might bit you a bit too hard. I was… errr… kind of carried away.”

 

The reply made a small smile escaped from Becky’s lips. “Hmm? Carried away?” She wiggled her eyebrows playfully, teasing the older girl. Kind of relieved that she might not be the only one that was getting the feelings outside of her character in the series.

 

“You know, I was thinking... I mean as Khun Sam, I was thinking, I might only get to bite this lips now.” She paused and pointed at Becky’s lips. “So I better be all out.” Freen explained as she grinned sheepishly.

 

Becky chuckled at the explanation and suddenly leaned forward, leaving only an inch away between her and Freen. “You get to bite this lips at anytime though.”

 

Freen got stunned for a while, feeling her cheeks got warm at the latter’s action. “Really?” She played along with Becky, while trying to keep her heart stayed in its cage. “So I can bite it now?”

 

“Depends.” Becky smiled teasingly at Freen.

 

“Depends on what?” Freen continued to play along.

 

“Are you Phi Freen or Khun Sam?” Becky asked, having a smile on her face, she also tried to ignore the beating heart inside her chest.

 

Please answer you’re Phi Freen. You’re not Khun Sam.

 

Freen gulped at the question. She wanted to answer she was Freen. Earlier today, Becky made it clear that she wanted to keep everything out of camera as Freen and Becky. But just now, they were talking about the biting scene, which was part of the scene they played today. If she answered that she was Freen, it would mean she confessed her feelings to Becky. She took another gulped before answering.

 

“Of course it’s Khun Sam. She is the one who likes biting lips.” She grinned playfully despite the uncertainty she had in her heart.

 

It’s true though. Freen doesn’t want to bite your lips, Becbec. Freen wants to kiss your lips.

 

There was a slight disappointment in Becky’s face but she masked it with a dry chuckle. “Then, Khun Sam can wait for the next biting scene. I am Becky, not Mon.”

 

With that Becky backed away a bit letting the air fills the space between them.

 

Freen chuckled along and rested her back on the chair rest. Also disappointed with the response she got from Becky. She really didn’t know anymore who she needed to be. She did not understand whether Becky saw her as Freen or Khun Sam. “You’re such a tease, Becky.”

 

Becky copied Freen position, resting her back on the chair while side-eyeing the girl next to her. “I wasn’t teasing Phi Freen.” she replied in a serious tone. “We’re not in front of camera. I am Becky right now, and you’re not Khun Sam.”

 

“Do you want me to bite your lips?” Freen finally asked, she got tired of all these vague interaction between them. Maybe she just needed to be more straight forward.

 

“What does your question mean? Is it Mon wants Khun Sam to bite her lips? Or is it Becky wants Phi Freen to bite her lips?” Becky asked back as bold. She also got tired of dropping hints here and there. She straightened her seat and leaned forward to face Freen. “Which one?” She asked once more.

 

Freen took a deep breath and lean forward as well, mirroring Becky. “Does Becky want Phi Freen to bite Becky’s lips?” She finally revised her question.

 

Becky smiled teasingly and not saying anything. Instead, she leaned closer and planted a quick peck on the corner of Freen’s lips. “That’s what Becky wants, Phi Freen.”

 

 

***