챕터9

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Lisa ask in an icy cold tone before she brought her gaze back to her paperworks.

 

"I'm here to finish my contract with you. There are still a few days left with our agreement, right?" Jennie gave the Thai a sweet smile.

 

"There's no need for that." Lisa shook her head without her eyes leaving the papers she was reading. "You already tear the cheque I gave you, remember? That makes our agreement null and void."

 

"Then write me another cheque." Jennie said audaciously.

 

Lisa reached for the checkbook and wrote an amount. "Here. I'm paying you twice the amount to get out of my life." she stated coldly after handing her the cheque.

 

Jennie felt like her heart got torn into small pieces but she stayed strong. She deserves a cold treatment, after all. She did a mistake so it's only right that she's making it up to him.

 

When Lisa couldn't take it any longer she stood up and was about to leave the office.

 

"Lisa..." Jennie called. The tall woman stops but didn't bother to turn and face her. "Yesterday you said that you love me, right?" she ask in a pained voice.

 

"Yes, that's right." Lisa agreed. "As a matter of fact, until now I still love you so damn much."

 

Jennie's heart skipped a beat because of what she said.

 

"...but I won't risk my heart with you again." Lisa quickly added to her dismay. After that she completely exited the room to leave.

 

"I'll wait for you at the house!" Jennie said in a loud voice hoping that Lisa heard her although she has no idea what she's going to do once she threw her out of the house.

 

 

*****

 

 

The very moment Lisa arrived at their apartment Jennie welcome her with a hug and a peck on her lips.

 

"You really don't give up, do you?" Lisa coldly said. "Let go of me because my skin is itching from your touch."

 

Jennie felt embarrassed and moved away from her. Now she's really cruel.

 

The sun is about set when Lisa gets back inside their room after staying all night inside the library.

 

"Hon, are you going to sleep now?" Jennie called through the darkness of the room.

 

Lisa didn't respond instead she just stood up infront of her.

 

From the faint light coming from outside the house she saw Lisa's face with no expression at all. Unconsciously she left the room to go back to the library to work again. Jennie sighed. It's only the first day of her trying to make up with her but she feels like she wanted to give up already.

 

The morning came, Jennie went straight to the kitchen and prepared their breakfast before heading towards the library. She was surprised to see Lisa sleeping on a small couch inside. She must be so tired that she forgot to remove her socks and coat.

 

Jennie kneeled infront of Lisa and starts removing her socks. She was her slave now. The Thai jolted awake feeling a gentle massage on her foot.

 

Jennie smiled. "Are you awake?"

 

"Ain't it obvious?"

 

'Ouch.' says her heart.

 

"I-I made you breakfast." Jennie informed when she got back to her feet.

 

Lisa didn't even threw a glance at the food Jennie prepared. She left the room and acted like she didn't heard what she said and saw her.

 

 

*****

 

 

After Lisa left the house, Jennie changed her clothes and wander around Galleria the whole day. She didn't want to stay inside their house alone while waiting for her especially now that she's not certain if she will come home or not.

 

Jennie suddenly remember Lisa. She can't even begin to explain how much she misses her. With the way Lisa show her affection to her... her hugs and kisses... her laughs and smiles. She sighed. She's really stupid.

 

With her still in that state of reminiscing and grieving when she was surprised to see Lisa while she was walking with a beautiful woman. Correction... the woman is not that beautiful compare to her. But the woman was y, has a fair white skin, wearing jewelries all over her body and she look like she came from a rich family.

 

"Lisa, Sweetheart, does it look good on me?" the woman ask while holding a pair of bikini. "What do you think?"

 

"Of course." Lisa replied with a smile. "Why don't you try on something ier."

 

"You're really naughty, Lisa." says the woman and even lightly slap Lisa on the arm.

 

And suddenly Jennie stops from grieving and felt so annoyed. With her head held high she walk towards the exit, not forgetting to give the Thai a nasty glance as she passed by infront of her. The woman was facing the other way while picking a much daring bikini where there's almost nothing to cover her private parts so she didn't saw her.

 

Jennie quickly entered the private entrance to Lisa's apartment and waited for her to come. She will give the tall woman a chance to explain herself.

 

Jennie fell asleep while waiting for her. She only woke up by the sound of a ty giggle coming from the living room. She hops down the bed and leap towards the door to peak through it and see who they are. She saw a scandalous scene... a woman was sitting on Lisa's lap! The woman was holding a glass of liquor on one of her hand and was enjoying herself having conversation with Lisa.

 

Even without seeing the woman's face she knew that it was the same woman Lisa was with on the Galleria. Like they were doing it on purpose.

 

"The night is still young, Sweetheart." says the woman teasingly. "Why don't I join you in bed?" She saw how the woman play with Lisa's lips with her free hand.

 

"Not now, Sweetheart." Lisa answer in a soft voice, then glance towards Jennie's direction. "We can do it some other time." She even peck the tip of the woman's nose just like she does to her every time.

 

Jennie couldn't stomach the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter