챕터5

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night when Lisa went back home Jennie saw her on the balcony, spacing out while gazing at a distance with her hands inside her pockets.

 

"City lights." Lisa says when she felt Jennie's presence.

 

"You've been staring at it everyday, it still amazes you?"

 

"I've only been out here twice in my whole life." Lisa says pertaining to the huge balcony in the apartment they were living in.

 

"You gotta be kidding me." Jennie stated in disbelief. The balcony was only a few meters away from the living room. Impossible.

 

Lisa shook her head. "Try to be me even for just a day and tell me if you can find time to breathe."

 

"Poor little rich girl."

 

"I guess so." Lisa shrugged.

 

"Why don't you ask for Somi's help?"

 

"Somi is young and learning." Lisa answer. "She will have her time when she grows a bit older."

 

"Your mother.."

 

"If I only knew in which country she was currently in."

 

"How about your father?"

 

"He's dead." Lisa said flatly.

 

"How can you carry all the burden on your shoulders and still manage to look so beautiful?" Jennie ask her from out of the blue.

 

One of Lisa eyebrows rose up.  "Flirting with me again, huh?"

 

"Not really." Jennie said and stared at the plate she was holding.

 

"Mweoya?"

 

"Buldak bokkeumyeon. You haven't tasted it yet so I cooked it for you."

 

Lisa smiled. "You remember." she took the chopsticks, gather a few strands of noodles lifting it towards her nose to take a sniff before taking a bite.

 

"How was it? You don't like it?" Jennie ask when she saw the Thai frown a little.

 

"Kiss me." Lisa demanded.

 

Jennie wonder why.  "Waeyo?"

 

"Just kiss me."

 

Jennie grinned. "And there you were thinking that I was the flirty one." she replied as she tiptoed to kiss the tall woman's lips.

 

Lisa kissed her back, softly and delicately. It didn't took long before she her tongue inside Jennie's mouth and the insides of . The latter slaps her chest before moving away from her.

 

Jennie felt the taste of spicy noodles in her lips. She has a low tolerance when it comes to spicy foods. Her eyes narrowed in annoyance while glaring at her.

 

"Waeyo?" Lisa ask while smiling, she gather more noodles and slurp it.

 

"I hate you!" Jennie answer while touching her lips. The brute really acted just fine while eating this spicy noodles. She chose the light one thinking that Lisa might not like it if she cooked the ones in the red packaging, she knew that this brand is really spicy but didn't know that the light ones are still THAT spicy.

 

Lisa laughed at her again when she saw how her face contorted in grimace.

 

 

*****

 

 

It's been hours since Lisa had entered the library to finish some of the paperworks when she heard the door creak open and Jennie walks in. Her lips curved into a smile but didn't raise her head.

 

"Hi." Jennie greeted with a giggle before sitting on Lisa's lap. "What are you doing?"

 

"I'm working doubly hard." Lisa peck Jennie's pointy little nose. "So I can buy foods to feed you." she joked. It was written all over her pretty face how tired she is from working overnight.

 

"You're tired." Jennie noticed while giving her neck up to her cheek some kisses.

 

Lisa shrugs. "Even bosses have deadlines."

 

Jennie's arms wrapped around her neck. "Even bosses need a break." she said then wink playfully.

 

"Jennie-yah, I said I'm busy." Like Lisa could already tell what she wanted to happen.  "I've no time for what you are thinking."

 

"Really?" Jennie said as she gently her earlobe.

 

"I still have to sign all these checks." Lisa groan when Jennie's lips landed on the sensitive part of her neck. "If not our employees salary in Galleria will be late."

 

Jennie slowly the shirt she was wearing since last night. "Have you been spending all night signing checks instead of loving me?"

 

"Among other things, yes." Lisa replied also feeling intoxicated with what Jennie is doing to her. "Besides can't I love you from ten meters away?"

 

"Nope." Jennie's hands found the zipper of her slacks and slowly pull it open. "I want you always by my side. I want you to worship me from ten micrometers away."

 

"You're a spoiled brat, my dear." Lisa said with an amused smile.

 

"Hmm.." she began to straddle her with her knees on both sides of her hips.

 

"Now this is where the problem starts." Lisa commented while memorizing all the lines and curves on her face. "You absolutely know how beautiful you are. The way you walk, the way you talk.. the way you kiss. You sure know that you were born to seduce me.."

 

"Lisa-yah.."

 

"Yes?" The Thai whispered as she tasted the sweetness of her collarbone.

 

"Shut up and make love to me." Jennie demanded with her finger on Lisa's lips stopping her from talking some more. So she did as she was told, holding her waist and back for support she lifts her up, walks towards the couch and laid her down with her on top. But then Jennie changes their position. She called the shots this time around. She was only there to be her unfortunate slave.

 

"Thank you." Jennie whispered naughtily after wearing her clothes, giving Lisa one last peck on the lips before leaving her alone in the room.

 

"Witch!" Lisa said while shaking her head. For the whole time she was staying in that room, what Jennie did kept flashing back in her mind.

 

More happy days and passionate nights passed. They were so happy. But neither one of them knew about the storm that was about to come.

 


 

*****

 

 

Lisa and Jennie were going to attend a party that night. The latter was all dolled up thanks to Charlie. He styled her hair in a low loose updo and finished her look with a hairband and oversized single bangle. She's wearing an all white thin fabric Grecian style cocktail dress which made her look like a Goddess who came down on earth.

 

"I look barefoot!" she complain when he made her wear a thick footwear.

 

"Exactly!" he exclaimed.

 

"How about my make up?"

 

"Light foundation and lipstick will do. Anything beyond that is an overkill."

 

After he finishes with everything he has to do he released a sigh. "Oh, I love my job!" he exclaimed happily, clapping like a seal while staring at her.

 

"Me too." Jennie said absent mindedly when she saw Lisa on the door. She wore a casual business attire and dark leather loafers that went well with it. She could only gasp as the Thai walked inside the room. She was perfection.

 

They were walking towards the patio of a very huge hotel when Jennie suddenly felt nervous. A few meters away from where they were you could see the people from the high society were crowding almost all the tables.

 

Lisa graciously introduced her to everyone they met on the way. All the men in there, including some women, were staring and amazed by her beauty.

 

"Kim Jennie-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter