챕터1

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Bold text is when they speak english towards each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The sky is growing dark. It was very quiet around the manor aside from the time to time drizzle of rain. The gray curtains hanging from the classic windows dancing peacefully by the cold wind.

 

A woman was lying on the bed, with only the bedsheets covering her ness. From her deep slumber she suddenly jolts out of sleep and acted like she was so tired. She lazily stretched her body and rubbed her sleepy eyes using one of her hands. She was startled when she felt something heavy on her other arm.

 

The next thing Lisa knew, she was dumbfounded by the beautiful face of a woman lying on her arm. She shared her bed with a lot of beautiful women before, but this one is giving her a mild heart attack. She looked like an angel without wings with her long soft curls and porcelain white skin.

 

The woman move slightly to fix her head nuzzling on her shoulder. Lisa carefully adjusted and made her head lay on her arm gently so as to not disturb the sleeping beauty. She needed more time to memorize all the curves that outlined her face. Even her pointy little nose was perfect.  The woman sleeping beside her is really pretty.

 

The stranger snuggled more closely to her but stayed asleep. With a slight movement her body unconsciously made contact with the lower region of her body.

 

She groaned lightly because the act immediately sent ripples of to her brain. Lisa thought that if only they were into a different situation she would've immediately responded with her accidental 'teasing'. She gathered every ounce of self control, holding herself up before she take this woman at that moment.

 

Their faces were only a few inches away from each other, and she felt the uncontrollable urge to kiss her... slowly... and in a very tender ...

 

The stranger slowly flutters her eyes open when she felt a pair of warm lips brushing on hers. When she saw the woman, her eyes went wide and quickly pushes her away from her.

 

The woman wanted to move away from her completely but then she realized that the bedsheets is the only thing covering their bodies. She just choose to sit near the woman's feet feeling embarrassed and scared.

 

Lisa stared at the woman carefully analyzing her while forcing herself to remember the details of what happened last night. She was suspicious because the woman couldn't look straight at her.

 

The faint sound of the raindrops resonating around the whole house was replaced by the roar of thunder and lightning. The rain starts to pour heavily outside along with the memories rushing in her brain. She suddenly felt her head ache when she remembers who the stranger is.

 

"Damn!" she mutter. She stared at the ceiling and took a deep breath before she got up. Lisa pulled a shorts and shirt from the dresser, while looking around the room they were in. All she could do was to shook her head seeing the almost empty bottle of wine and a few remaining strawberries on the bedside table.

 

"Do you know where Somi is?" she ask the stranger.

 

The woman drops her head down and shook her head as she was also uncertain with the situation they were currently in. The stranger gripped the sheets tighter scared by the thought the her body might get exposed.

 

"Make yourself decent." she said with no emotion at all before going out of the room.

 

Lisa flopped down the wooden chair and rubbed her hands absentmindedly over her face. She was zoning out staring at the vase on the center table while her vision piercing right through it. She's been like that for a while.

 

Moments later, she entered the bathroom on the next room to shower. Lisa kept on rinsing her hair under the cascading cold water like it would help her to forget all the memories of what happened the past night along with the stranger. Like a mind proceed to replay the events...

 

 

"'Happy birthday, Unni!" Somi greeted. Base on the playful smirk on her dongsaeng's face, Lisa knew her sister is planning something she wouldn't like.

 

She just turned twenty-seven, and Somi reserved the whole VIP club as the venue for their celebration. She knew all the invited guests. Most of them were her business partners and the others were in the high position in their companies.

 

"No women dancing on that ledge?" she says glancing at the guests. "I must say I'm really disappointed, Somi-yah."

 

"Later." her sister answer with a grin.

 

"Hey, Chap, I know that look." Lisa warned. "What are you planning this time, huh, at my expense?" her eyes wander around again and immediately saw Loren. Everytime that these two were seen together unfortunate things will surely happen.

 

"Is it obvious that I did not invite our mother?" Somi smirked amid the loud music.

 

They are known in most social circles as the heir and the spare. Some of their acquaintances says that there was a huge difference between the two siblings. Must be because of the big between them. Ten years, to be exact.

 

Lisa has always been the calculating one - she had to think many times before deciding to do things. Somi on the other hand, has always been stubborn and the naughty one since she's younger.

 

But no one can the deny the fact that both were really beautiful and has a great physique. Their mother, the socialite Mrs. Caroline Manoban, has had quiet a handful of female headaches because of them.

 

"Seungwook-ssi, one more glass for the birthday celebrant." Somi signaled the waiter. Whatever he puts on Lisa's drink only the waiter and Somi knows what it is.

 

"Hey, Dude!" ask the voice out of nowhere. "How was it? Did she agree?" ask Loren while pointing at Lisa from the far side of the room.

 

She was so drunk when Loren and Somi brought her to one of the rooms inside the manor own by their family. Even before their grandfather was born the manor was already built in Gangwon-do where you can view the Gyeongpo lake and the cherry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter