챕터3

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Jennie was awaken with the aroma of cooked meat. It was already nine o'clock in the morning, she had a good night sleep. She lazily got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen.

 

"Good morning," Lisa greeted her with a smile. She was only wearing her cropped bra top on her upper body and her pants were wet from the rainwater. She looked like a drenched Greek statue. A smile formed on Jennie's lips when she thought that she had already owned Lisa's body a couple of times.

 

"You look gorgeous," Jennie said dreamily.

 

"I do?" Lisa ask while wiping her wet hair using a small towel. Her other hand was holding a spatula while cooking. "No woman has ever told me that before."

 

"Because they're scared that they will lose you once you learned that they like so much." Jennie teased.

 

Lisa laugh and nods her head. "You have a point."

 

Moments later Lisa started putting the plates down infront of Jennie tteokgalbi, fried eggs, cabbage kimchi, zucchini pancakes, a bowl of rice and a red rose along with her spoon and chopsticks.

 

"Tteokgalbi and eggs for breakfast."

 

Jennie smiled. "I could get used to this."

 

"Eat," Lisa said while scooping some rice and putting it on her bowl.

 

"Where did you get all this?" Jennie was pertaining to the tteokgalbi bacon and eggs which she never saw yesterday.

 

"Somewhere over the rainbow," Lisa replied with a smile.

 

After eating, Lisa stood up and took Jennie's hand. "Come here." she says and lead her towards the balcony. "I want to show you something."

 

"Amazing!" was the only word Jennie could utter when she saw the full view of Gyeongpo lake in front of them.

 

The rain kept pouring hard on that side. Regardless of how much the rain is pouring you can still see the beauty of the lake and the cherry blossoms surrounding it.

 

"How can something so beautiful be so dangerous?" Lisa meaningfully ask while staring at the peaceful lake.

 

Jennie smiled. "I think you just answered your own question."

 

Silence.

 

"Jennie-ssi.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"It's not too late to start a new life--"

 

"Lisa-ssi, can we talk about something else." Jennie interrupts in whatever she was about to say next.

 

Lisa sighed. "Okay."

 

 

*****

 

 

It already stops raining and the refreshing sunlight was slowly starting to appear. The two of them were both cuddling while lying on a hammock in the garden.

 

Feeling contented, Lisa filled her lungs with fresh air. "Whenever the weather is like this I always feel like I don't wanna go back to Seoul."

 

A small smile appeared on Jennie's lips. That's what she was just about to say to Lisa. And the fact that there's only a few hours left before they part ways.

 

Lisa's phone rang so she excused herself to take it. "Hello, Sujin-ah?" she greeted happily. "Why, thank you, Sweetheart..."

 

Jennie slowly got up from the hammock and went back inside the house. Looks like she'll be on the phone longer than expected. Lisa is not yet married but she forgot to ask the woman if she's in a relationship or not. What does it have to with her, right? It's none of her business.

 

In the midst of her being alone, Jennie decided to give her aunt a call using her phone. She was raised by her late mother along with her aunt alone. Her mother died three years ago. The only suspect that they could blame was of a heartbreak.

 

"Jennie-yah, where are you?" says her aunt on the other line. "Sora says a beautiful lady came to fetch you two days ago."

 

With years of experience her auntie Gahee speak and her gestures were of a perfectly demure woman. It's one of the things she taught her while she was growing up.

 

"I'm in good hands, Auntie." She responded. "I'm with a business woman here in Gangwon-do. She's the older sister of that girl who fetch me last night."

 

"Omo! Omo!" she exclaimed in glee. "I hope she paid you well for your first night."

 

Her face twisted into a grimace. "S-she did."

 

"What's she like, my dear?" Gahee asked. "Is she pretty? Is she romantic? Is she married?"

 

"Lisa-ssi is filthy rich." she simply replied. "That's all you need to know."

 

"Lisa..." Gahee muttered like she was savoring each and every letter of that name. "I'm sure she has a famous last name?"

 

"I don't care about her last name. I'm only interested in her money." Jennie was sure that those words were what her auntie wants to hear from her even though it's against her will.

 

"All right, dear, but always remember the rule. Never fall in love with your client and don't you ever--"

 

"I know what to do, Auntie. I'll have her wrapped around my fingers." she interrupts to stop the older woman from her long speech. "Not the other way around."

 

"Oh, very good my dear Jennie-yah!" she exclaimed in joy. "I'm so proud--"

 

"Auntie, let's just talk some other time. I'm sure Lisa-ssi is looking for me already." she was starting to regret for giving the older woman a call. "Goodbye, Auntie."

 

Jennie immediately pressed the end call button along with the newly formed important decision she was about to make. She's not going back to the life that her aunt Gahee wants for her.

 

Lisa was right. It's not too late to start a new life. She sighed. The money that her younger sister used to pay for her must be enough to start anew.

 

On the other side, Lisa gritted her teeth from what she heard. She was standing on a corner where Jennie couldn't see her. She did not expect to hear all those words from the woman she almost worshipped awhile ago.

 

Jennie was an excellent liar to fool the likes of her. To think that she's good to judge someone's personality. Her brain quickly starts to make a plan.

 

 

*****

 


 

Lisa was sitting quietly in front of the dining table with a bottle of scotch in front of her. Without knowing the  reason why Jennie saw how the woman's expression suddenly changed and big doe eyes eyes turned into slits when she caught a sight of her.

 

"I'm glad you finally decided to honor with your presence." Lisa said, sarcasm dripping like acid in her tone, before gulping the liquor in her rocks glass.

 

"I-I just gave my aunt a call to let her know that I'm okay."

 

Lisa grimaced. "Did you also tell her that you're with a very rich woman too?"

 

Jennie knitted her brows. "Lisa-ssi..."

 

The Thai took another gulp of her liquor before speaking. "I'll be honest with you, Jennie-ssi. I want you exclusively mine for a month." her tone is cold as ice. "Let's make it two, three or exactly for a 100 days while I'm still into you." She was staring at Jennie while her finger was playing at the rim of the rocks glass. "How much?"

 

"What do you mean?" Jennie ask in confusion. Til now she still couldn't understand the sudden change in her demeanor

 

"Simple." Lisa shrugs. "How much for your kisses, for you hugs-- for you love?"

 

"I can sell all that except for my love!" Jennie retorts back. Somehow she knew she had to fight back.

 

"Knowing you, even that has a price."

 

"You don't know me, Lisa-ssi."

 

"Yeah, I noticed." Lisa said with a grim look on her face.

 

"Take your itch somewhere else, Lisa-ssi." Jennie stated in a voice as cold as ice. "There are lots of women out there who would do all that without expecting anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter