챕터2

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The thunder and lightning continues to rumble in the dark sky. The rain kept on pouring very hard on the outside. The only light inside the room was the small gas lantern that won't stay lit much longer since it already consumed half of the kerosene. It's already morning but still dark outside.

 

Lisa rests her body against the door frame and stare at the woman sitting on the edge of the bed. Moments later she approached her and leaned forward.

 

"Was I that ruthless?" Lisa whispered as she raised her chin so she could meet her eyes.

 

Jennie subtly removed her face from Lisa's grasp. "You were drunk."

 

"I'm sorry," the Thai says while staring at her intently. "It won't happen again. I promise."

 

"Of course," she mocked. "You never sleep with es."

 

"I meant the ruthless part," she corrected while closing the distance between them. She kissed her lightly on the lips after hesitating for a moment.

 

Jennie suddenly felt a shiver down her spine. Lisa's kisses were so slow that it leaves her breathless and yearning. The Thai bit her lips lightly, nibbling as if she was just an eating an apple.

 

Lisa hands explored Jennie's whole body by softly tracing skin. It's like only the hairs on her skin were being touched by her caresses, but they seemed to aroused every tiny bits of her entire being.

 

In slow gentle , Lisa's hands glided underneath Jennie's shirt. It gave her a sensation so arousing that she had to writhe in all directions. She caressed her body starting from her waist... to her hips... to her chests. Even her thighs and feet were not left untouched. She was barely even touching her skin but she was almost recoiling in ecstacy.

 

Lisa sat behind her and slowly took off her shirt and kissed whatever skin the garment left behind. She was kissing her back in slow, gentle and teasing . She could hardly breathe with the way she was making her feel in bliss.

 

Jennie savored every moment while caressing Lisa's bare skin as she had no chance to do it on their first night. The Thai guided her inexperienced hands towards intimate zones where she wanted to be touched.

 

Lisa kissed and caressed parts of Jennie's body where bone meets the skin... her shoulder blades... her collarbone... her ribcage. She buried her hand in her thick hair and inevitably moaned at the sensations.

 

The thunder continued to rumble and the rain still pouring outside but the two didn't care as they are in they're own paradise.

 

Lisa saw a gleam of hesitation in her eyes before the union of their bodies took place. She looked at Jennie with soft eyes and whispered, "Trust me..."

 

She closed her eyes and nodded.

 




 

"Did I make up for last night?" Lisa asked as she showered Jennie's face with butterfly kisses. She was laying her head comfortably on other's arm while her fingers were playing on her chest.

 

She smiled then nodded. "It was much more than I expected."

 

Lisa leaned her head down to meet her eyes. "I'm really sorry about last night," she stated in a serious manner.

 

"This is the second time that I heard it from you."

 

"I mean it," she says while caressing Jennie's cheek. "Being too drunk is not an excuse to treat you the way I did."

 

"It did hurt a lot last night." She bit her bottom lip. "Especially the part when you first entered-" she suddenly stops when she notice a playful smirk on Lisa's face.

 

"Oh, that part..." Lisa nodded.

 

"Lisa-ssi!" Jennie chastised her while blushing.

 

"What?"

 

"Stop teasing me!" Jennie hit her with a pillow.

 

"You were the one who started talking about it, I'm just listening here." Lisa reason out, while dodging her attacks.

 

"It's not funny." She crossed both hands on her chest and pouted.

 

Lisa went serious and caressed Jennie's arm using her finger. "Honey, losing your ity is as natural as the waning of the moon," she stated. "You shouldn't be ashamed of it."

 

Moments later Jennie turns to face her. "How did you lose yours?"

 

"Hmm..." Lisa stares up the ceiling like she was trying to remember something. "I was probably fifteen then." She grinned. "I did it with an older woman."

 

"What did you feel?"

 

"It's painful," Lisa responded with a laugh. "There was blood everywhere."

 

Both fell silent along with Jennie's face turns red again.

 

"Why are even talking about this things?" Lisa says while her hand started to move under the sheets. "We can do something else."

 

"Later, Lisa-ssi." Jennie stops her wandering hand.

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"Are you sure?" Lisa said as she a portion of Jennie's shoulder blades.

 

"Yes," Jennie stated. "The last time I ate was last night."

 

Lisa stops kissing Jennie's shoulder like she was forced to do so and stares at her. "Alright. What do you want to eat for lunch?" She asked. "I'll cook for you."

 

"You know how to cook?" Jennie teased.

 

"Why?" the Thai asked with a frown. "Do I look like someone who don't?"

 

She giggled like a little girl.

 

"That's so much better," Lisa commented when she saw the sudden brightness on Jennie's face. Finally the wall between them came crashing down.

 

Holding each other's hands they made their way to the kitchen, they started opening all the cupboards to see what they can cook to eat. Jennie found some packs of  ramyeon and seaweed laver.

 

"Hmm... too many liquor but no food," she commented while pouting.

 

"Blame Somi," Lisa says while shaking her head. "I have a bad feeling that she told the caretakers here to take a day off."

 

Jennie showed her a pack of buldak bokkeumyeon. "Do you eat this kind of food?"

 

Lisa smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter