Teamwork

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-YI and Yongsun received a millionaire offer to make a project for a famous perfume brand together.

Their co-workers didn't get jealous because that was a personal decision taken by the client. Not by the agency's owner.

The duo felt some pressure. Nevertheless, both were very confident in their skills.

The only obstacle was the deadline to deliver the project since they would have a short time to do it. So they had to abdicate their pleasure moments and days off to handle things well.

After being completely focused for two weeks, the partners panicked and considered throwing the towel.

But then, the older one calmed down and guaranteed:

__ Don't worry, Byul-ah. I finish this ! Even if I have to be awake during the whole weekend!

__ Don't be silly, Ddun. We are a team. We are gonna do it together. We should camp in one of our apartments and just leave on Monday to come here.

__ Alright then. But my fridge is empty. Would you like to order some food?

__ No. We would get distracted while waiting for the delivery person. I'll buy packs of lamen.

__ Oh, hell! Not a decent meal. But at least it is ready in 3 minutes. I guess it is as good as it gets...

__ That's the point. We have no time to waste. Is it okay if we stay at my place?

__ No problem. I just gotta go home to grab some clothes. I'll meet you there.

__ Use the spare key I gave you. Maybe it will take me a while at the grocery store.__ The red-haired warned when they were leaving the agency.

__ Okay. See you later, Byul Byul.__ The gorgeous advertising agent blew her friend a kiss and smiled.

The taller one felt her heart skipping a beat and acted playfully while making a disgusted facial expression.

Two hours later, the best friends were waiting that the water boiled to prepare the instant noodles for dinner.

After discussing several ideas, the project got good progress but they ended up sleeping late.

Being a light sleeper, Byul-YI woke up with the persistent ring of her phone the following morning.

She answered the call without checking the ID and regretted it immediately.

Her mother started guilt-tripping her to convince her to spend Saturday with the family.

Byul-YI kept calm and explained about the urgent project.

__ Weekends are meant to be used to relax with those you love, girl. You must work less and give more attention to Yongsun and your family.__ Mrs. Moon scolded her daughter. 

__ Omma, I also do this for you guys. And Yong is my partner at work. She understands.

__ Aaaah, that's great! Then bring her with you. I promise I'll prepare the guest room for your lovely birds. Your grandparents want to meet her.

__ Mom! We have a deadline to deliver the project. We can't go!

__ Jesus! Don't you eat? Don't you breathe? Come have lunch with us, we chat a little and then, you two stay in the bedroom. Working, of course.__ The older lady spoke energetically before giggling.

__ What the hell! Am I speaking Russian, Mom? I've already said that...__ Byul-YI heard the sound of the ended call.

Mrs. Moon hung up on her face, leaving the brunette speechless.

The red-haired went to the kitchen to grab some fruit and her best friend joined her 5 minutes later.

__ Your mom called. We're going to your parents' house.__ Yongsun announced with a guilty smile.

__ YONG! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? WHAT ABOUT OUR PROJECT?

__ Sorry, Byul-ah. I couldn't say no to your mother. She said your grandparents are old, love you so much, and would like to meet me before they die. What should I have done?

__ Aish! Say that now we are busy!

__ What if God forbid, something happens to them? I would never forgive myself. I know how much you love your grandparents.

Sighing, the handsome one shook her head and caressed her friend's cheek.

__ You are a fool, Yongsun. But I adore you.

__ I know. I am amazing.

__ What a clown! __ Byul-Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter