How really started

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They became a real couple 7 months before. And since then, Byul-YI never spent more than 2 days at her own apartment.

Yongsun's place was filled with things that belonged to the younger one and they were living as a married couple.

Their friends became close to one another and Mr.Moon and Mr. Kim were buddies now. To the point the 2 men would fish together or go camping from time to time.

At work, the agency owner offered the duo a partnership, which they gladly accepted.

Byul-Yi, who had turned 30, stopped dying her head red and her girlfriend loved her dark-brown tone.

The handsome woman had been thinking of proposing to her lover.

In her mind, they knew each other for so many years that there was no need to wait anymore. However, she was trying to find the perfect opportunity.

Yongsun's birthday came and she prepared a surprise for her lover with Yonghee's help.

The alluring brunette teared up when she found out that Byul-YI adopted a cute puppy at a rescue center in her name.

Mrs.Kim offered to keep the dog in her house on weekdays since they both worked so much.

The husband joked that they would be training for the grandkids' era and Byul-YI grinned so adorably that Yongsun almost melted.

Sitting on her girlfriend's lap, the older one leaned and whispered a question:

__ Do you think about having a child?

__ As long as it's with you, I want the whole package: A house in the countryside with a big yard, puppies, and kids. And the most important of all...Growing old together until our faces are fully covered with wrinkles.__ The brown-haired young woman wrapped her arms around her lover's waist.

__ Did I hear it right? Did you say kids? As in the plural?___ The brunette pretended to be scared.

Laughing, the skinny one sniffed Yongsun's neck before replying:

__ Well, I wouldn't mind. And you don't have to worry if you don't want to carry them. Adopting is amazing too. I mean, I can carry one if my body is healthy. But when I said kids, I was thinking of becoming a family for some who need it.

The 31-year-old teared up and hugged her girlfriend.

__ You make it impossible for me not to love you. And I feel that I keep falling harder day by day.

__ Good. Because I'm never leaving. And I love you more than I thought I could. You make me fall for you again and again, whenever you smile. Or simply speak to me.

__ Jesus! I'm glad your mom cut most of the sugar in this house. Otherwise, I might get into a coma with all this sweetness.__ Mr. Kim came from the kitchen and teased them.

__ Stop embarrassing the girls, honey.__ The wife slapped her husband softly.

__ Okay okay. If you give me a little of their type of sugar.

__ Naughty!__ Mrs.Kim frowned but gave a peck on her man's lips.

Smiling, Byul-YI rubbed her nose on her lover's chin and thought:

"I want what they have".

__ x __

Mother's Day came and the two families decided to get together to celebrate it.

Mrs.Kim accepted Mrs. Moon's invitation to have the event at her place.

Neither Byul-YI nor Yongsun found that weird because their parents became besties from the start of their fake romance.

The handsome girl was still planning on proposing to her lover. However, she hadn't found the right moment yet.

Despite that, the advertising agent kept the ring in her purse wherever she went.

Little did she know that her girlfriend was having similar ideas.

Yongsun told her older sister that she wanted to propose and asked her to help with the ring choice.

Yonghee found the couple super cute and sweet and she loved that they were including her in their special moments.

That Sunday, the mothers received all love and attention from their daughters and husbands. And the families enjoyed a delicious meal fully prepared by the two fathers.

In the afternoon, they sat in the living room to watch a comedy show together.

After long hesitation, Yongsun cleared and said:

___ Guys...Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter