The five stages

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was standing in the shower, feeling the warm water fall all over her.

The 30-year-old brunette didn't know how to face her best friend now they ed the previous night. And she got completely shocked when Byul-YI joined her and pressed her against the glass.

The red-haired kissed the brunette's back and nibbled her shoulder while caressing her front body.

, the older one pulled the best friend by her and gave in to the moment.

The taller one humped against her while her and Yongsun had to hold the wall to keep balance.

After having an , the gorgeous dark-haired one turned around and devoured the handsome girl's mouth.

She pushed Byul-YI against the other wall and got down on her knees.

The charming advertising agent held her friend's hair and watched her eating her .

Ending her job, the dark-haired one stood up and they kissed again under the shower.

The duo finished showering and got dressed without saying a word.

Neither Yongsun nor Byul-YI knew how to start that conversation. So they acted like nothing happened.

The skinny one prepared some pancakes and fresh juice for her guest.

Once she finished breakfast, the gorgeous brunette casually said bye and walked home.

Byul-YI scratched her hair and looked around her apartment with a confused facial expression.

"What did you do to your life, Byul-YI? How do you get back to the normal friendship with Yongsun after all that happened?"

She tried to clean up and organize some things to keep her head distracted but failed miserably.

Turning on the TV, the 29-year-old wasted almost an hour to find a show that might catch her attention.

Again, it was all in vain and her brain could not process a single word said in the series.

The handsome girl logged on to her social media and scrolled down the pages to read news and gossip.

Everything Byul-YI was doing to erase Yongsun from her system was having the opposite effect.

Upset, confused, and frustrated, the advertising agent got to her bedroom and changed the covers.

__ Damn! We were a big mess!__ Her deep voice echoed in the place.

After putting the sheets into the washing machine, the 29-year-old considered reading a book and gave up before even trying.

__ You know what, Moon Byul-YI? You should have some sleep. After all, 2 hours were not enough.__ Byul-YI spoke to herself and jumped into bed.

"Her scent is all over the place. How is her scent still here if I changed all the covers?__ The handsome woman thought and punched her pillow.

__ x __ 

Heize and Kisum showed up at Byul's apartment around 3 pm and didn't stop ringing the bell until the red-haired opened the door.

__ Damn! Did you get the chance to write down the plate number?__ Heize asked right away.

__ Huh? Are you smoking pot again? What plate?

__ From the car that ran you over.___ The beautiful girl laughed.

__ Haha! So funny. What do you want? Don't you know I hate surprise visits?

__ Awn! The baby hamster is cranky. Did your girlfriend dump you? Or slept in jeans?

__ Shut up...

Kisum looked at her friend more attentively and widened her eyes:

__ You're blushing! The great girl crush Moon Byul-YI is blushing after hearing the word girlfriend. What did we miss?

__ Jesus! You're all so extra...There was nothing to miss. Go dig someone else's life. I was having a nice sleep without you to disturb my day.

__ Sleeping in the middle of the day, Moon? What's your problem? Are you sick?__ Heize checked the skinny girl's temperature.

__ I'm fine. Just taking the chance to rest.

__ You must have done something exhausting to sleep the whole day. Or should I say you did someone? I can see an impressive hickey on your neck from a distance.__ Kisum pointed out.

Byul-YI touched her skin in the sore area and the other two laughed.

__ Does this mean that you cheated on your girlfriend or you broke up?__ Heize crossed her arms.

Rolling her eyes, the handsome one mumbled:

__ Neither. Because she ISN'T my girlfriend.

__Hmmm...You are avoiding a real reply, Byul-ah. Very suspicious.__ Kisum shrugged.

__ Okay...Okay! We did it! Would you leave me alone now?

Heizs frowned and looked at her partner with a puzzled expression.

__ What does she mean? Is it what I think it is?

Kisum held the advertising agent by the shoulder and q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter