Damn!

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The younger one her friend's lower lip a last time and leaned back as if nothing had happened.

__ What was that?__ Yongsun gulped and tried to snap out of that.

__ Already said. My vengeance for having my plans disturbed.

__ Don't you think it was a little too much?__ The brunette sighed deeply.

__ Actually, I think I was merciful, Yong. I'm sure I was gonna tonight. But now I have to go home and my finger. So...shut your cute mouth.__ Byul gave some soft slaps on Yongsun's face and walked away.

The brunette went back to her friends' table and all of them gave her an ambiguous look.

__ What happened to your fake romance, darling? I got a just by watching you two kissing. And I don't even have a .__ Hyejin declared.

__ I doubt any woman in this club still has their dry.__ Wheein fanned herself.

__ Guys, I'm still a bit dizzy. Byul is not like that.

__ What did she say to justify that legendary kiss?__ Chorong giggled.

__ That she was taking revenge because I ruined her chances of ing someone else.

__ Ah, she said something similar before going where you were.__ Wheein remembered.

__ Yong, what's with this face?__ Hyejin laughed.

Taking the tequila shot that Chorong had poured to Bomi, the beautiful dark-haired woman answered after a while:

__ I'm extremely shocked. Now I'm questioning my uality. Something I didn't do in my whole life.

__ It was good, wasn't it? I felt from here.__ Wheein teased.

__ Seriously...I need help from all of you.__ The advertising agent spoke in a fragile tone.

__ Spit it out, girl!__ The y brunette slapped Yongsun's back.

__ Would you girls kiss me? I gotta find out how I feel about kissing women.

__ Let's go!__ Hyejin rubbed her hands.

__ HEEEEEY! Do you have to be such a ? She's our friend!__ Wheein frowned.

__ Calm down, babe! It's exactly because of that. We are Yong's friends. She trusts us.

__ You just want to make out with her!__ The girl's pout became huge.

__ Guys, never mind. Don't argue because of me.

__ And who is arguing? Relax. Cho, you go first.

__ Me???? Alright.__ Yongsun's friend, who was her age, got shy.

__ Wait. Bomi, are you okay with that? I promise I have no second intentions.

__ I'm cool, Yong. No big deal. It's just a kiss.__ The brunette's girlfriend smiled with honesty.

The advertising agent stood up and her friend got closer.

Both were as red as a tomato. But they closed their eyes and exchanged a timid kiss.

__ Did you guys use tongue? Because drama kiss isn't the right one to check if you are part of the rainbow world, Yong.__ Wheein declared.

__ Yes, they did. I saw it.__ Bomi riu.

Feeling several eyes on her, the dark-haired one informed:

__ I'm neither grading anyone nor commenting on performance. I just wanna test how I feel about kissing other girls.

__ You all got it, right? She wanna know if she feels attracted to women or if her just blinked for Byul-YI. __ Hyejin teased.

__ Perfect description of the situation. Okay, let's get over it. My turn.__ Wheein pushed Chorong and held her friend by the nape.

Anxious, Yongsun laughed and closed her eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter