Well...

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__ Hello, missing girl! I was so happy with Jiu SSI's invitation. If it wasn't for her, I would never know that you are dating. Isn't that right?

__ I wonder why. It's not like you always criticize my choices. Or don't support my relationships. Right?__ The red-haired responded to her mother with sarcasm.

__ It isn't exactly like that. Parents just want the best for their kids. I suppose that Jiu SSi also criticized her daughters when it was necessary. And supported them when they deserved.

__ Absolutely right, Ju-ho SSI. But come sit down darlings.

Yongsun felt her best friend's tension and touched her arm softly to comfort her.

The younger one pouted heavily when her mother started asking too many questions about their relationship.

__ Look, omma...The truth is...

__ Byul-ah!__ The brunette panicked.

__ I need to be honest, Yong. One of the reasons why I didn't say that we are dating was to avoid all this pressure. We are not planning to get married and have kids. We are just getting to know each other.

Yongsun sighed in relief when she realized that the handsome one wasn't going to expose the real deal.

__ Indeed. We are just girlfriends. Please, be patient and understanding.

__ Of course we understand, sweetheart. But that doesn't mean our families can't become closer, right?__ Mrs. Kim grinned softly.

__ I agree with Jiu SSI. By the way, I'd like to suggest a family lunch at my house. This way, your fathers may get closer and your sisters will get to know each other better.__ Mrs. Moon added.

__ This is what I feared.__ Byul-YI murmured.

__ Everything will be alright.__ The older one leaned closer and whispered in her friend's ear.

That tiny gesture made Mrs. Kim melt while Mrs. Moon remained still like a statue.

Both matriarchs chose the meal for the group and spent the following hour talking about the beauty of marriage and about the satisfaction to love their partners.

Stressed, the girl with the hair of fire used her smartphone to calm down.

Aware that the two mothers were foxes, the gorgeous brunette sniffed her fictional girlfriend's neck and kissed her earlobe.

Covered with goosebumps, Byul-YI shrugged before playfully slapping the older one and glancing at the old ladies with embarrassment.

__ Babe, not here! It's not appropriate...

__ Nonsense! If anybody dares to mistreat you girls, I'll call our lawyer and shut this restaurant down.

__ Calm down, Mom. No need to go so overboard.__ Yongsun laughed.

Nevertheless, she continued thinking about the red-haired intoxicating and pleasing scent.

Lunch ended one hour later and the advertising agents went back to the office after saying goodbye to their matriarchs.

__ x__ 

Yongsun's gang invited her for a barbecue at Bomi's house and they insisted that the fake girlfriend tagged along.

Byul-YI thought that she might get good food, alcohol, and pretty girls. Moreover, saying yes was the only option.

Arriving at the place, the duo felt mesmerized by the garden and the pool area.

Then the red-haired cracked up because they both caught Wheein and Hyejin making out behind a tree.

Acting as if nothing had happened, the fake couple dragged each other inside the house.

Bomi welcomed them and introduced them to a lot of people.

The group got pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter