How it started

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun, who had recently turned 30, was a party girl.

The beautiful Korean worked at an advertising agency and hadn't taken a vacation in 5 years,

When the agency owner proposed that the staff did the impossible to get a contract with the most popular beer brand in the country, he promised to give them a two-week group vacation.

Byul-Yi, Yongsun's best friend for the last 3 years, was very creative, And that helped her to lead the team to shoot 2 commercials that guaranteed them a millionaire contract. 

Since most of the projects would usually come up between Spring and Summer, their boss asked the employees to work a double shift from March to June so that they could relax a bit in July.Byul-Yi lost a bit of her excitement because she was hyperactive,impatient, and she liked that things could be done immediately.

On the other hand, Yongsun was methodic and would always plan everything very carefully to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Once in a while, the other co-workers questioned the friendship of such opposite people as day and night. 

Nevertheless, Yongsun enjoyed her Capricorn friend exactly because she felt relaxed and true to herself whenever they hung out.

Usually, In Korea, people would take the age hierarchy very seriously. But Byul-YI couldn't care less and treated the older one like someone who could be her sister. Which meant zero formality involved.

Not that one year was a big . But culturally speaking, there was this distinction. 

If a person met someone and they were born in the same year, they would be considered friends. Even if they were talking for the first time.

Now, if one of them was at least a year older, they would be a senior and Junior and they would be judged by older generations if basic respect wasn't shown in public.

Exactly because their relationship didn't fit the social pattern, Yongsun loved to plan things to do with the younger one whenever they had free time. And Byul-Yi never refused any suggestion. Not even if her friend took her to a terrible place.

Taking into consideration that she owed her handsome and slightly androgynous friend something above average, Yongsun planned the Summer trip for both of them.

The older one even bought the tickets to Thailand and made a reservation at a resort in Pattaya.

After organizing everything, the pretty black-haired young woman showed up at the younger one's office and announced:

__ Our vacation is settled. I've already planned it all.

Laughing, the other Korean, who had dyed her hair red, replied:

__ Jincha? You're such a character, Kim Yongsun. Where are you dragging me to this time?

__ Thailand. A paradisiac place filled with tourists. We will be able to kiss many mouths.

__ Yay! I can't wait!__ The friend winked seductively.

__ Ah, It's been so long since I sat really good on a . The guys here in Seoul are so meh...

Byul-Yi laughed out loud and covered to lower the volume.

__ Yong, stop being so naughty! We have a lot of work to do.

__ Anyone who doesn't know you, may think you are a saint if they listen to this.__ The brunette shrugged.

__ Do I love to ? Obviously. Do I want to finish this project ASAP? YES! From the bottom of my heart.__ The red-haired responded and stuck her tongue out.

__ Okay, Mommy. Let's try harder.__ Yongsun rolled her eyes and went back to her own office.

___ x___

The following months flew after the team work their asses off to conclude such huge projects.

Yongsun started to send Byul-YI daily messages to make sure that the red-haired wouldn't forget to take all the fundamental things for the trip.

Although the younger one was pretty intelligent, her lack of energy to organize or plan anything was dominant in her personality,

Usually, the older one would make sure that the other one didn't skip meals and that she drank enough water. 

On the other hand, Byul-YI was the one who would open doors for her friend, pamper her and lift her self-esteem to the sky.

During the 3 years that the duo worked together, there wasn't a single person at the agency who didn't question their friendship.

Even though it was common to see people of the same gender being close friends in Korea, Yongsun and Byul-Yi constantly passed a strong couple vibe.

Not seeing any reason to be stressed about it, the duo kept taking those rum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter