Busted

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi left Joohyun's apartment early because she forgot that she had promised Seungwan to hang out together on Sunday. 

 

They met up at a cafe in town. Seulgi ordered a vanilla latte along with a slice of cake while Seungwan ordered coffee and croissant. They sat at a table in a corner and chatted for a while.

 

Seulgi's phone lit up making Seungwan glance at it. Her jaw dropped when she saw Seulgi's phone wallpaper. Seungwan looked at Seulgi in disbelief.

Seulgi cursed under her breath forgotten that she had Joohyun's picture as her lock screen.

 

"Why you have Ms Bae picture on your lockscreen?!" 

 

Seungwan said out loud causing several people to stare at them.

 

Seulgi lowered her head and stared at her drink,

 

"Uhmm...we're...actually umm..together..."  

 

She mumbled. 

 

Seungwan's eyes widen in shock, 

 

"Wait...WHAT??? YOU'RE WHAT??!" 

 

She exclaimed in disbelief.

 

Seulgi nervously laughed and rubbed her nape. 

 

"What!? Why didn't you tell me this earlier??? How come I've never seen you guys together???!! When did this happen?" 

 

Seungwan demanded, looking straight into Seulgi's eyes.

 

"Umm...since 5 months ago?" 

 

Seulgi said sheepishly.

 

"5 months?? Oh my god... you and Ms Bae...It never occurred to me that Mrs Bae was no longer single. She was busy working all the time." 

 

Seungwan said in amazement.

 

"Please keep it secret for now. We don't want to make our relationship public yet. I don't want to stressed her out with media attention." 

 

Seulgi said.

 

"Of course...I understand. I'm happy for you. Wow...You've just won a goddess' heart."  

 

Seungwan teased.

 

Seulgi blushed, 

 

"S-Shut up.." 

 

Seungwan let out a laugh.

 

The two talked more for the rest of the afternoon before moving to the next location of their outing.

 

 

...

 

 

It was another busy day for Seulgi, their project were reaching its final stages, which meant there was no more time to spare. Seulgi was already exhausted, having been working nonstop on the same project for nearly a year. 

 

It was almost 2:30pm and she was sitting on her chair in her office, resting her tired body against it.

The door opened and she immediately snapped up straight and tried to hide her fatigue.

 

"Hey baby." 

 

Joohyun greeted.

 

She closed the door behind her, locking it. She closed the window blinds to cut off any unwanted attention and made her way towards Seulgi.  

 

She then sat down on Seulgi's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. Seulgi held onto Joohyun tightly and buried her face in Joohyun's neck. She breathed deeply in. This felt so good. Like her entire body relaxed in Joohyun's embrace.

 

"Are you OK?"

 

Joohyun asked concerned as she caressed Seulgi's hair.

 

Seulgi nodded in response,

 

"Just...tired but I feel great right now with you  here."

 

She murmured quietly.

 

Joohyun smiled. She gently placed a kiss on the top of Seulgi's head.

 

"Let me give you a massage."

 

Joohyun suggested.

 

"Really?"

 

Seulgi's eyes lit up at the idea of having her girlfriend massage her sore muscles.

 

"Of course baby."

 

Joohyun said. 

 

She then got up from Seulgi's lap and walked behind the girl, placing her hands on Seulgi's shoulders then began massaging her. Seulgi sighed contently. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter