Father in law? and a date

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their little makeout session in the bedroom, Joohyun went downstairs to prepare breakfast whilst Seulgi showered.

 

They finally had time to spend alone together since it was now Saturday, and the whole week had been hectic because of all the work they had to do.   

 

Their schedules have been packed with meetings and projects, Joohyun not always in her company because she had to travel to places frequently throughout South Korea for business deals and stuff. 

 

Seulgi spent almost every day working on the project. The dateline was around the corner so they needed to finalize their designs before they set the launching date of their new line of clothing.  

 

When Joohyun finally finished preparing breakfast, she headed to her room to check on Seulgi who was already done showering, sitting on the edge of the bed scrolled through her phone mindlessly.

 

Seulgi looked adorable sitting on the edge of Joohyun's bed in a pair of hoodie and sweatpants that already in Joohyun's apartment ever since she slept over at Joohyun's apartment. Seulgi caught Joohyun staring at her and grinned widely showing her teeth.

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

Joohyun asked, taking a few steps toward Seulgi. Seulgi nodded in reply as she put her phone down on the bedside table. Joohyun grabbed Seulgi's hand and lead her into the kitchen.

 

The girls got settled down at the dining table and Joohyun proceeded to serve Seulgi some food from her plate.  

 

A minute later, both of them were enjoying their breakfast while talking about random things. Joohyun's phone began to ring.

 

"I gotta take this."

 

"Ok."

 

Joohyun answered her phone and brought it to her ear while putting her plate and utensils down.

 

"Joohyun! Open your door! I'm here!"

 

Seulgi could hear the voice on the other end.

 

"You're here Appa??!" 

 

Joohyun replied, looking at Seulgi in surprise.

 

"Yeah honey. I am here. Now open your door. Hurry up!"

 

"Alright Alright I'm coming!" 

 

Joohyun ended the call and placed her phone on the table again. 

 

"Appa is here. I'm sorry but you have to meet him." 

 

Seulgi sat there in shock as she processed Joohyun's words.

 

Joohyun pecked Seulgi's lips, 

 

"I'm so sorry.." 

 

She apologized profusely before rushing out the kitchen hurriedly.

 

Seulgi stayed seated on her chair, still processing everything. It won't be a problem she thought since Joohyun's father were the one who set them up.....right? 

 

Before she could even begin to panic more, Joohyun walked back into the kitchen with her father behind her. She put her mom's homemade dishes her father brought from home on the kitchen counter.

 

Seulgi looked nervous as she stood up from her chair quickly and greeted Joohyun's father properly.

 

"H-Hello sir."

 

Joohyun's father slowly approached her, Seulgi thought her life was over only to have him pull her into an unexpected hug.

 

Seulgi froze stiffly, not knowing what to do. After what seemed like forever, Joohyun's father let go of her and smiled at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter