Morning Breath

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi had been moving a lot inside ReVe building since the project already moved to the next phase.

She had gotten to work earlier than everyone else that everyday so she decided to go through all the process and make sure everything was going smoothly so her designs wouldn't come back wrong later. 

 

She also made a sample, trying every materials, fabric, and other types she came across. She was working extremely hard trying to ensure everything would turn out fine. 

 

She didn't want her work to fall apart because of her careless mistakes. The last thing she wanted was the company's future to suffer because of her mistakes.

 

Once she worked herself to the bone, she noticed the time. It was getting late and she had to go home. She stretched her body, a yawn escaped her lips.

 

"Ohh! That feels good!"

 

She exhaled tiredly.

 

"Aaahh...my neck hurts..."

 

She groaned as her whole back muscles tensed up. Her office door suddenly opened, revealing the woman she longed for everyday.

 

It had been 5 months since the two of them had officially started dating and things between them were going smoothly. 

 

Seulgi could tell there was no tension between them anymore. It felt like the two of them were able to fully relax around each other and enjoy the comfort of having someone around. 

 

Seulgi felt like a weight was lifting off her shoulders and her heart felt lighter everytime she saw the woman she loved happy.

 

"Hey."

 

Joohyun called out, walking in Seulgi's direction. 

 

Seulgi smiled sweetly at her, 

 

"Hey.."

 

Seulgi moved close to the older girl and hugged her tightly. She wrapped her arms around Joohyun's waist as her nose buried into Joohyun's shoulder, inhaling her familiar smell which calmed her nerves and made her relax. 

 

Joohyun gently rubbed her hands soothingly up and down Seulgi's back.

 

"You seem exhausted."

 

"Yeah I am... I've been working all day. And now my muscles ache."

 

Seulgi pouted, still clinging on to the other girl as if she feared it would disappear any second. Joohyun couldn't help but smile seeing how adorable Seulgi looked.

 

Seulgi finally loosened her grip from Joohyun and faced each other. She cupped her girlfriend's cheeks and kissed her softly on the lips. 

 

It was an innocent yet tender kiss which both girls enjoyed intensely. Once they broke apart, Seulgi rested her forehead against Joohyun. Joohyun stared lovingly into her girlfriend's eyes and smiled.

 

Joohyun heard a growl from Seulgi's stomach making her chuckle slightly. She leaned in again giving Seulgi a small peck on the lips. 

 

"Let's go fill you stomach with something tasty, okay?"

 

Seulgi blushed heavily at that gesture, nodding in agreement.

 

The two of them left the building, heading to their car. Ever since they were dating, They had become accustomed to ride in the same car together. This made their relationship more comfortable and less awkward. 

 

Joohyun hopped into the passenger side of the car while Seulgi walked around to the drivers' side. Seulgi drove them to a nearby restaurant, where they got dinner.  

 

After eating, they decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter