The PR stunt

Falling for a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week before the scandal

Wonwoo was told by his manager to go to his CEO's office since they were planning on debuting him in his first drama.

(CEO)-After the recent comeback it seems that fans want you more on their screens, because of this we thought it might be time for you to start acting in dramas. We've recently got in contact with some casting directors and here are some scripts you can choose from (he says handing him some of the scripts)

(Wonwoo)-thank you sir 

(Wonwoo's manager to CEO)-we will let you what he decides as soon as possible sir

(CEO)-let me know by the end of the week since filming for most of these will be starting from next Monday

With that Wonwoo and his manager had left to head back to the dorms where Wonwoo looked over each script and contemplated on each of them.

After looking over the scripts carefully he ended up taking the role where he would be a high school student who will end up becoming a lawyer by the end of the drama.

During his first meeting with the actors

He had a group table read session, along with a chemistry reading session with the actress who will be playing his partner on the show who was actress Kim Hye Yoon

This being his first time acting outside of doing the drama parody's with his group members, he was nervous and was worried that it would be obvious to his seniors.

(Kim Hye Yoon)-Wonwoo-ssi just relax and take it line by line, rather than reading it as yourself think about how the character would behave in this scene

Listening to her advice he began getting into character and ended up impressing everyone in the room by his use of emotion in each line.

By the end of the table reading sessions and the interviews, the director thought that it would be great if everyone could gather for dinner to celebrate the start of a new drama.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter