03:54:56 06-11-2022

01:59:59 06-11-2022
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica cradled Kyungsan’s body to her as he slept, curled up at her side in the booth, her hand gently brushing some of his hair out of his face.

 

After she and Tiffany had talked, the family of three had settled into one of the many booths in the diner and ordered a huge feast to pig out on. Between the three of them they got five burgers with fries, three strawberry milkshakes, a chocolate milkshake, an order of French toast, an order of waffles, and an order of strawberry banana pancakes. They ate until Kyungsan had literally passed out in a food coma. Then she and Tiffany had just been sitting here, talking quietly next to each other while their son slept peacefully in between them, the cat dozing off against his chest.

 

“So…we got a cat?”

 

“Uh…yea I guess we do. Thing darted out in the middle of the road on our way here. And our son, being very much like you, insisted I stop to look for it. And so yea, I guess now we have a cat.”

 

“We’ll take it to the vet tomorrow morning, make sure it’s healthy and vaccinated.”

 

“You mean this morning. It’s 03:54:56 in the morning babe.”

 

“Right. Oh and Jess?”

 

“Yea?”

 

“Why the hell did you drive like a maniac around New York City looking for me. I told you I was going to pick up Kyungsan at Sebbie’s tomorrow morning. You could have saved yourself the trouble and just camped out at Connie’s place.”

 

“…”

 

“It didn’t occur to you, did it?”

Jessica gaped a bit, “Yea…I guess not. In all fairness though, I don’t think I could have waited even those couple hours. I was worried I was going to lose you.” Tiffany smiled softly and leaned in over their son’s head to lovingly kiss Jessica again, feeling the blonde smile into their kiss.

 

“You’re an idiot Jessica Jung,” Tiffany breathed into the older woman’s lips.

 

“Mmhmm…” Jessica mumbled into their kiss, not caring for one second that she had been the world’s biggest idiot too many times to count in the course of one day. She had her wife and son back in her arms, nothing else mattered.

 

Between them Kyungsan and the little black cat

Please log in to read the full chapter