00:00:00 07-11-2022

01:59:59 06-11-2022
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wednesday, May 3rd 2023

 

 

 

 

Jessica walked up behind Tiffany, who was putting on face cream and getting ready for bed. She pulled her wife flush against her and buried her face into Tiffany’s neck. Tiffany smiled at the blonde and turned her head to kiss the Jessica’s head.

 

“Is Kyungsan in bed?”

 

“Yea, I tucked him in.”

 

Tiffany frowned at her wife’s uneasy tone, “What’s wrong?”

 

Jessica turned the younger woman to face her, “He asked me if we would love him any less if we had a baby because he wasn’t…planned.” The blonde watched her wife’s face crumple a bit at those words and immediately gathered her into her arms. She knew Tiffany still carried feelings of guilt surrounding the circumstances of Kyungsan’s birth, knew her wife tried to do everything she could to make sure their son understood that he was not to blame for the situation nor was he any less because of it. Jessica kissed Tiffany’s temple before answering, “I reassured him we wouldn’t, that we would only ever love him more. He seemed good with that answer, and excited at the prospect of a baby brother or sister. I just… . Babe, where has all the time gone? It’s like I blinked and all of a sudden he’s…he’s this little grown up who can reason and logic and just…I’m not ready. I’m not ready for him to be an adult yet. I let these past couple years slipped me by and I missed him grow up! I miss being there for him, for you! I’m just so…I’m so mad at myself babe! So ing mmmrrfffff!”

 

Tiffany shut her wife up in the best way she knew how, kissing her.

 

She knew this was going to be something they would be dealing with for some time. The sense of guilt that Jessica would carry, the lack of self worth she herself shouldered, and the feeling her son had about coming from an unplanned pregnancy. They would all be things that they would have to deal with as a family. But she had no doubts they would weather it together through love and understanding.

 

For the second time that day, Tiffany poured everything she wanted Jessica to know into that kiss. Some things were better shown through action rather than words. It was clear no amount of verbal reassurance was going to magically erase the guilt and doubt that Jessica was feeling, so Tiffany would reassure her through other means at her disposal.

 

There was a moment of stillness before she felt her wife start to reciprocate her kiss, felt that spark leap between them as Jessica grunted slightly before repositioning herself to slip one leg between Tiffany’s thigh. Tiffany swallowed a moan at the gentle pressure now nudging the apex of her legs.

 

It had been months since they had touched each other even mildly intimately. She had almost forgotten what her wife’s touch felt like, forgotten how quickly Jessica’s skin on hers could make her feel inflamed with desire. The blonde was pressing her much more fervently now into the counter behind her, the cold white granite digging into the small of her back, and if Tiffany had any of her faculties left she would have tried to navigate them to the bedroom where it would definitely have been much more comfortable. But the almost insistent pressure Jessica was inflicting against her molten core with the corded muscles of her thigh was driving Tiffany deliriously crazy. She couldn’t breathe much less think. Jessica pulled away from her lips, but before Tiffany could protest, had sealed them over the pulse in her neck, eliciting a long drawn out moan from the younger woman. One of the blonde’s hands was trailing up from the splay of Tiffany’s hip to the swell of her , kneading, first tenderly, then much more feverishly. All Tiffany could do was use one hand to brace

Please log in to read the full chapter