Suayeon ~ Alldaylong

My 4am scenarios

3rd POV


"HUP! HUP! HUP!" Ms Hyori whistled an ear-screeching pitch, as the fifty teenagers under her belt got a move up through the obstacle courses.

Shoes pressed on, vines trampled on, sweat dripped on, body aching for rest and eyes scrunching in disgust as they crawled their way under thick logs of wood. 

This was what it sounded like, a summer bootcamp where parents would send their teenagers to as an equivalent of babysitting.

"C'mon Sua," Siyeon whispered to the smaller girl, who was struggling to get onto her knees. "We've gotta move."

"I'm trying..." Sua huffed but got back up with Siyeon's helping hand. 

Siyeon & Sua had been sharing a room with four others since the beginning of the camp, so they were usually assigned to the same group for the camp's activities.

As often as they would deny it, it was getting obvious that they were attracted to one another, whether in subtle ways or not.

Minji, a childhood friend of Sua's, was their main witness and cheerleader. Knowing Sua for a long time, she knew when her best friend had a crush or not and with Siyeon it was extremely obvious. Obvious to the point that she would every single day.

"Look at your maps! It's time to get a couple kilometres in kids!" The camp's trainer bellowed, eyes darting from face to face without a look of sympathy.

As told, they set out to the forest. It didn't take long for Ms Hyori to hit them with another challenge.

"YOU MUST ARRIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS. IF YOU'RE NOT THERE, YOUR DINNER WILL BE SACRIFICED." She used the traumatising red horn speaker, earning collective groans and shrieks from everyone.

Minji nudged Sua to get her attention, seeming a little absorbed by watching Siyeon drink water. Her eyes seem to almost burn into the taller girl's neck.

"Hey, watch it, you're drooling." Minji smirked.

Sua jumped a little. "Shut up and go back to your puppy."

"You owe me 10 dollars." Minji poked fun at her cheeks.

Sua rolled her eyes, remembering the dumb bet they had made at the start of the school year; the first of the two to be in a relationship won 10 dollars. Sua was confident she would win but it seemed that Minji had beaten her to it. Or maybe she was too shy to do anything...

"Would you like some water?" The person she had just been waiting for spoke to her. 

She felt a cool plastic against her hand. "Sure.." She suddenly blushes as she remembered what Minji had told her seconds ago. She gulped the water down furiously.

"Easy now," Siyeon patted her back. "If you drink too much you may get stitches." Her tone was adorably concerned.

Sua twisted the lid shut to give her a childish grin. "If you're by my side it won't hurt as much."

Siyeon let a giggle escape her. "If you say s-" She yelpes when a sweat droplet slips into her eye.

The towel in Sua's pocket suddenly became of importance. She took it and reached up to dab the sweat off of Siyeon's face.

"Thank you." Siyeon quietly slipped out.

Trudging through the forest got increasingly difficult, with slippery moss-covered rocks dotting each sqaure metre and the humid air making it annoying difficult to breathe.

As a result, obstacles such as branches would become unbeknownst to them; Sua was unfortunately a victim of nature's traps.

"I hope I woah-!" Sua trips over a foot long branch which had blended perfectly with the forest floor. 

"Sua!" Siyeon instinctively tried to grab her arm but grabbed air instead.

Sua's right knee gave inward as she awkwardly landed on her left hip. She grunts as the pain shoots up with right ankle. Her mind starts to cloud with possible punishments from Ms Hyori.

"No!" Siyeon dropped to her side, hooking her hands under her shoulders. "Is it twisted?"

"Sure. Feels. Like. It." Sua spoke through gritted teeth.

Siyeon looked around helplessly. The rest of their group must have been further ahead by now. She didn't have anything to call for help either.

She pulled Sua up, leaning her body along her own. "Can you stand on it?"

Sua hesitantly shifted some weight onto her right foot. The pain wasn't so striking. "It's alright."

"Okay," Siyeon sighed with a little relief, glad that it wasn't so serious. Though it could get worse she realised. "Let's see how far we get."

Siyeon assisted Sua's every step, an arm around her waist to secure her hips. She was very much aware of the close proximity shared, and only wished that Sua hadn't felt her heartbeat literally beating out of her chest. 

They soon came to see the rest surrounded a large pathway, murmuring among themselves, some wearing frantic expressions. The two couldn't indentify the obstacle blocking their way, exchanging confused looks.

Creeping closer, the sight hit them with decreasing hope of finishing the mission in time.

It was - what seemed like an endless path drenched with ankle-deep water. Sua hesitates by Siyeon's side, watching her teammates rush over in concern.

"Sua! What happened to you?" Minji worriedly exclaimed. Handong mirrored her look.

"She tripped on a branch and twisted her ankle in a weird way." Siyeon filled in for her, earning a appreciative glance from the smaller girl.

"Oh no~!" Minji squats to examine her ankle that was scratched. "It must hurt so much.." She pouted. 

"I won't make it." Sua hops on her good foot to relieve pressure off her right foot.

Siyeon has a great idea, but is a little embarrased to suggest. She eventully musters up the courage to say it when she hears a warning from the camp's trainer.

"Ma-May I carry you across?" She offers kindly.

Sua is a tad flustered, but was happy to increase the skinship between them. "How..?"

"Bridal style." Siyeon smoothly swooped her feet off the ground, balancing her gently in her arms.

Sua's arm flung out to grasp Siyeon shoulder and neck in surprise. Her eyes widen at the sudden proximity of their faces. Siyeon softly smiles at her. 

"Is it okay?" Siyeon confirms before marching ahead.

"It's more than okay." Sua replied with a giddy grin, smiling to Minji and Handong who was shooting her teasing looks. 

Dami whipped her phone out to snap a picture, knowing that it would make the photo collage of the camp's bonfire time. She reviews the photo with Yoohyeon who had also snapped some of her own.

The rest of the campers cheered boisterously for Siyeon as she marched across the water in a careful manner to not splash any onto Sua, or her. She would prioritise Sua in any way though.

"Why are they all looking at us?" Sua hid her reddened face into Siyeon shoulder. 

Siyeon flexed her arms. "Because I'm such a gentlewoman." She boldly replies.

Sua slaps her other should playfully, but didn't deny. "Yes you are."

Ms Hyori caught sight of what was happening. "Pay attention boys~" She said through the horn speaker.

Siyeon burst into laughter, shaking a very shy Sua in her arms. Sua couldn't help but be swooned by Siyeon's touching actions. She was really falling in love.

"You can put me down if you're tired Sing," Sua noticed Siyeon quickend pace of breath.

"No I shall not." Siyeon replied in a breath, her heart melting at the nickname Sua used. "I'll bring you to the end, you can't get your ankle more injured."

Sua's eyes widened. "That's too burdensome-" 

Siyeon stopped short to dip her head, shortening the distance between their faces. "I want to."

If there were three words to make Sua feel all goddy and flustered like a schoolgirl, it was those three words from Lee Siyeon. The sweet yet seriousness her voice carried was everything.

"If you say so." Sua failed to make eye contact, afraid of getting tongue-tied.

Siyeon waited till eye contact was made. Sua glanced back up at her after a moment. Siyeon kissed her forehead. Sua squeaks in pleasant surprise. She jerks herself slight upwards to kiss Siyeon's jaw. 

"I just know I wanna be with you alldaylong~" Siyeon hummed in satisfaction when Sua smiles contentedly at her. She walks on.

"So do I~" Sua giggles.

~