Dreamcatcher ~ Drunk on...?

My 4am scenarios

Author's Note: Hey everyone! This isn't a oneshot, just a fun Dreamcatcher interaction I thought of after watching their alcohol episodes XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

"Clink-Clink-Clink!" Was the sounds of glasses lightly tapping each other, some filled with highly alcoholic drinks, some not.

The two taller girls among the seven enjoyed whiskey, but the rabbit leader of the group decided to taste some wine too.

"Ya! Hand me the wine!" Sua impatiently bounced her knees, eyes set on the dark bottle that was being passed around too slowly in her opinion.

Minji hurriedly passed it over, not wanting to deal with the human version of a time ticking bomb.

Sua wrapped a wet tissue around the bottle's neck to clean any spills, before pouring herself a generous glass of Carbernet Sauvignon.

"Sheesh Bora, do you have to be so aggresive?" Siyeon winced by her side, blinking in shock at how the bottle content dropped so quickly.

"And you?" Sua turned to her dramatically. "Aren't you like that in bed too?" She teased, gulping the alcohol.

Siyeon blushed, fanning her face with her hand. "Mhm, the beer is a little strong today~"

"Ladies. please," Gahyeon facepalmed in exasperation, "There's no need to be so flirtatious in front of my salad." She pokes at the leaves.

Chuckles went around the room, but Sua was quick to bite back.

"Are you meeting the new girl? Yeri?" She wiggled her brows.

Chorus of 'Oooo' goes around the room.

Gahyeon's expression fell. "How'd you know about tha-"

"Yoohyeon." Sua gestured to the tall brunette who was pouring herself another whiskey on the rocks. She perks up upon hearing her name.

The spotlight was then on Gahyeon for her follow-up answer. "We're not official or anything.." She mumbled under her breath.

Siyeon exchanged a smirk with Dami, knowing the youngest was about to be in a a real relationship soon.

"Yeaahhh sureee~" Yoohyeon teased, giggling when Gahyeon throws a pillow into her face. Minji fixes her hair immediately.

As expected the most quiet one in the group, Handong, elegantly sat with her legs crossed, swirling her glass of wine. It was sweet, just like her love, but also bitter, just like her work. Siyeon gets her attention.

"Hey Dongie, why don't tell us a little something about our aura's?" Everyone knew Handong was the type to make savage comments over one's appearance, personality or actions, and they were hysterical most of the time.

Handong scans her target. "You look strong but you have a need to be dominated." She sips her wine unapologetically.

"Hey what-?" Siyeon stood up, puffing her chest out. "I'm large and in charge!!" Her cheeks reddend nonethelss.

Everyone burst into laughter, Sua's being the loudest, except for Handong, who was receiving Siyeon's death glare with a sassy hair flip.

"See what I mean?" She whispers to Dami, who cackles almost evilly.

"It's true though, remember the pepero game?" Minji brought a fond memory back up.

"AHAHAH~!" Gahyeon's laughter booms though. "Siyeon-eonnie was so confident at the start but Sua-eonnie ended up biting her lip!" 

Yoohyeon knew she shouldn't have drank when the incident was brought up but she did anyways and laughed mid-sip of her whiskey, resulting in a series of chokes between uncontrollable laughter. Minji takes a tissue to wipe the drips on her chin, shaking her head in disbelief. A smile only grew on her face when Yoohyeon laughs even harder as she recovered. 

Siyeon feigns hurt and passes the baton to reject any further embarrasment. She pointed to Minji.

"Dongie, tell us about Minji-eonnie."

Handong doesn't miss a beat.

"Hmm, Minji-eonnie likes to be funny but really she isn't funny."

'HAHHAHAHA~~'

Minji feigned a hurt expression but grinned when everyone was laughing heartily.

"The puns! The horrible puns!" Siyeon cries in trauma, as Minji's ex-roomate, she had definitely heard them one too many times.

"Oh yeah," Dami shook her head. Everyone glanced at her. "Remember my one performace as a back-up dancer? She said, 'Do your hands hurt?' I was like, 'No?' and then she said, 'Cause you crushed that stage.' " 

Everyone makes their own special noise when they find something cringey, Minji laughing upon hearing her joke being repeated. She really was the only one that found her jokes funny.

"Hey don't blame me! It's in my genes." She pouted defensively. Yoohyeon buries her face into her neck with a teasing chuckle. "You guys are the one that don't understand my humour." She huffs.

"Anyways, moving on." Handong carried on clearly unbothered, receving a cry of sadness from a wounded Minji.

"Sua-eonnie hmm..." She eyes the short but feisty one, who was suddenly winking and blowing kisses at her. "She's always very energetic but easily complains when we're not paying attention to her." She sips her wine before delivering it. "It's really pathetic."

To everyone's expectation, Sua exploded from her seat, springing across Siyeon's and Dami's lap to strangle Handong. The eonnie-line burst into laughter while the younger ones tried to hold them back in fear of being prey.

The smart cat had seen it coming, setting a pillow between herself to at least cushion the impact for them both. She goes right for Sua's ticklish points as her small hands grasp at her neck.

"What did you say about me??" Sua resists her tickles, straddling her down to lie back on the couch.

"I said nothing." Handong innocently smiled, roaring with laughter inwardly.

Sua narrows her eyes. "Sounds about right." She pushed herself off of Handong's body and crawled back to Siyeon, whose face went from hysterical laughter to poker face in milliseconds.

Sua bit her neck out of annoyance. 

"Now the eonnie-line is done," Dami continued, hoping that she wasn't digging her own grave of embarrassment. "Shall we move on to Yoohyeon?" She gave her same-aged bestie a evil smirk.

"Ah our Yoohyeon, what should we do with you?" Handong began as soon as Sua calmed down. "She says she's not clingy but she clearly is." Handong makes a 'tsk' sound. "Cute but annoying.". 

"HAHAHA THAT'S SO TRUE!" Gahyeon commented a little loudly on the eardums. "One more thing, she always forgets about the appointmets we arrange with her!" 

Yoohyeon slid down the couch helplessly at the shots fired. Even Minji couldn't defend her, as a victim herself.

"Yoohyeon really is a fool." Siyeon says affectionately.

The mentioned girl pouts, sulky. She seeks comfort in Minji's arms. 

"She's not saying anything because it's all true." Sua shook her head in disbelief, but love poured out from her eyes.

Handong retires as she pours herself another glass of wine. She ignores the expectant glances thrown her way.

"I have nothing to say about Dami or Gahyeon." She stated in all seriousness.

"I love you Dong-eonnie~" Gahyeon hopped over to hug her. Handong receives it with a playful eye roll.

"As expected," Siyeon nods in agreement. "Defend ypur lover, and your loser." 

Gahyeon snapped her head towards Siyeon. "Are you calling me a loser?"

Siyeon mocks her offended expression. "Did I st-st-stutter?" 

"You're so mean..." Gahyeon curls up into Handong, and Dami half-heartedly pats her head in sympathy.

The girls then decided to play a game of WHO HAS THE BEST INNUENDOS! 

We all know who suggested the game...aka Wolf Siyeon.

"So how this works is: we will spin the bottle, the chosen person is named, and has to choose someone to say an innuendo too." Siyeon her lips in anticipation. "Gahyeon is out of this game." She added after a ribcage-nudge from her girlfriend.

Gahyeon starts to protest but a strict glare from Sua was enough for her to keep shut. She huffs and backs into a corner with her airpods, pretending to watch something on her phone.

Siyeon rose from her seat, suddenly taking the role as host. She clapped excitedly.

"Now," She placed an empty beer bottle safely in the middle of the table. "Shall we begin?"

The bottle spun a couple rounds, slowing down to a stop in front of...

Siyeon.

The same-aged girls exchanged a fearful glance, knowing Siyeon always had cards up her sleeve.

"To my ex-roomate, Minji-eonnie," Siyeon gave an unfriendly smirk. "It's funny to see you expand Yoohyeon's horizons on the streets and she clearly expands yours in the sheets~" 

Minji turned so red, everyone (except Siyeon) was worried that she was about to pass out. She opened to say something but nothing came out. Yoohyeon's embarrassment followed swiftly after, registering Siyeon's words a little later.

Gahyeon held back a scream of disgust, turning up the volume of a video she was watching so as to not be more terrorised.

"How is it already so strong from the beginning?" Handong muttered to herself, as Siyeon high-fived Sua in satisfaction.

"Minji-ah, get over the embarrassment and spin the bottle." Sua commanded, snapping Minji out of a daze.

Minji nodded and spun the bottle, visibly recovering from shock.

"Dongdong~~" Siyeon announced the next contender, sending Handong an expectant smirk.

Handong sighed. This was not the way she wanted to spend the night. But she didn't want to lose to Siyeon.

"Siyeon-eonnie," She trained her cat-like eyes on her, "Your cooking is so bad, it could use some spice like you use in bed." She dropped a mic as a fake mic drop.

'B-ui B-ui B-ui~!' Dami added a sound effect with a hand over , while everyone burst into laughter for the nth time. They shared one too many trauma's with Siyeon lack of cooking skills.

Siyeon didn't hide her reaction, which was a small pout before nodding in acceptance. She walked over to give Handong a bro clap. "I really should learn to cook."

"No you won't," Sua pulled her back down by the waist, landing on her lap. "You'll be doing all the dishes."

"Right." Siyeon nods like a soldier. "I'm good at the dishes." They share a deep kiss.

"Eww!" Gahyeon squeaked.

No one paid her mind, shifting their attention to a tall figure snuggled into Minji's side.

"Is Kim Yoohyeon sleeping?" Dami said with a disappointing shake of her head. 

Siyeon, Sua and Handong shared her disappointment with clicks of their tongues.

Minii continued caressing her back. "She drank a lot." She whispered to them. "When Siyeon suggested the game, she was already showering me with aegyo." Her tone held a hint of annoyance but her eyes curved into a grin.

Handong turns to Dami just as Dami turns to her. "Whipped." They mouthed to each other.

"Aaahh," Siyeon purses her lips. "We can't play anymore with a sleeping puppy. We'll be too loud."

"Yeah eonnie," Dami cut right in, "Too loud." She emphasised.

"Aish this girl-"

Siyeon was about to attack when Sua bit her neck. That got her attention immediately. Could be a kink, you never know. 

"Let's crash here," Sua didn't even give Handong a chance to reject. "We'll take the 4th room."

The foreigner suddenly regretted hosting the night's meet-up.

"Who's sending Gahyeonnie home?" Minji asked worriedly, making adjusting herself as Yoohyeon wiggles a little.

"I will." Dami whistled to the youngest, who happily hopped back up with the biggest smile on her face.

"I'm glad the game ended quick." Gahyeon whispered in a relieved tone.

"Me too." Dami replied with a chuckle. She grabbed Handong's hip. "I'll be right back Dong."

"Hm, drive safely." Handong hummed, shooting Dami a playful glare when she slaps her .

"Gahyeon, you better drink that hungover drink I bought you!" Sua shouted from the couch.

"Yes mom!" Gahyeon replied obediently, which put a dumb smile on Sua's face, before going back to a needy Siyeon.

"Okay lovebirds," Handong instructed, interrupting their not-so-subtle makeout session. "Let's clean up."

"Ugh," Siyeon got out of her comfort of intimacy, slugging her way to Handong. "Do you have to be so orderly?" 

Sua flicked her forehead. "Don't be rude, babe."

"Ow." Siyeon rubs the affected skin, but assisted Handong in clearing the plates and empty glasses.

Minji quietly carried Yoohyeon to an empty bedroom, having warned Handong in advance that Yoohyeon was not likely to get out of the house if they were drinking.

"You good?" Sua asked Minji as she returned to help clean up. She did so because it didn't take her long to notice that Minji was less chatty than usual.

"Yeah," Minji stacks a couple glasses. "Drinking together made me feel really nostalgic." She admits sweetly.

"I get it." Sua agrees. "Rough day at work?"

Minji shook her head. "It was okay." Sua gave her a pat on the back and Minji returned it.

Once the space was cleared, they retreated to their rooms, Handong making sure everyone was equipped with the necessary essentials and promised them a piping-hot bowl of ramen the next morning.

Only three rooms were taken that night but one particular room made it audibly obvious what was happening inside...

~