Sister’s crying 🌺💚

Hyung’s wife 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol entered to check up on the lad while he was taking shower, surprised cause he was taking long but when he spotted him playing with his toys the man chuckled.

" You even brought your toys here, is it okay for them to get wet ?!"

He looked inside the shower, he was placing his toys around the American shower all around and sitting cutely playing with the bear plush.

Jeonghan looked up innocently.

" J-Jeonghan is clean ." He murmured, thinking his brother came to check up if he cleaned himself well or not but the man suddenly stripped, Jeonghan flinched, looked at his brother, and his eyes wide.

As he looks down.

" Hyung pee pee big ."

The man chuckled and walked into the shower spot.

" I met around 11:30 AM so I need a quick shower since it's already 10:50 ." Jeonghan heard as he saw the man cleaning up and he pouted as the toys got covered in foams from the man's loofah.

" Cheolie you in there ?! ."

The man heard his voice as she opened the door and saw Jeonghan inside too, he blushed shyly.

" Yeah, Mina can you bring Jeonghan's towel ?!"

She smiled and went to bring it.

When the lad went out, mina entered the bathroom with a flush and saw her muscular handsome husband under the shower looking so y.

She brushed her teeth and did some skincare.

Cheol went out of the shower and stood behind her with a smirk.

" I wanna hug you is that fine ?!" 
Since she will get wet, Mina giggled.

" I don't care honey hug me ." 
He pulled her in his embrace and pecked her head.

" I love you ."

The woman's heart fluttered, she flushed and hugged her man tight.

" I love you too Cheolie ."

 

🌺🌺🌺

After Seungcheol left, Mina stayed with the lad, while the housekeeper was busy cooking lunch.

" Jeonghan , do you have classes today ?!"

Jeonghan looked at his sister-in-law.

" J-Jeonghan doesn't..." she frowned and looked at him playing on his iPad.

Called her husband to make sure.


....

" He has one around 12:30 PM ." Her husband spoke on the line.

" I see, then I will make sure he attends it ."

She hang up and looked at the stubborn boy.

" Hannie , it's time for your class so close to the game ."

She asked nicely but the boy seems quite fond of this new game he uploaded.

The woman tried there.

But when she was doing that , she remembered how she used to beat him up quite hard, holding back her hand, " You better listen to me, kid ." She spoke the same tone she used to speak with the lad when she used to hit him, Jeonghan stopped playing.

Looked at his sister-in-law with confused wide eyes.

Held his head with both hands.

" Sister, please don't hit Jeonghan ." He bites his lips, and tears rolled down.

Mina sat back and realized that she was really going to hit him, stood up.

" I-I'm sorry Jeonghan ..I promised myself not to hit you anymore ." She held back her tears, went back to her bedroom and the lad sat there.

" Sister ..don't cry ."

He sniffled.

Was too pure and innocent that he couldn't handle when the woman's crying.

 

🌺🌺🌺

Seungcheol came back, felt weird as the lights are off in the hallway and the house was quiet than usual.

" Hannie , Mina ?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter