Pretending woman 💔

Hyung’s wife 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why did she lie to him about Jeonghan attending his classes, the boy didn't even touch his iPad probably, cause it was in the same place since he went to work.

His teacher talked to the man asking him why the man haven't attended the class.

He sighed.

Feeling anxious and uncomfortable.

Went back to sleep and hoped to hear from Jeonghan tomorrow.

 

The next day 🤍🌺

The man was still sleeping tight during the afternoon period since it was Sunday, and woke up later to a pinch on his nose he opened his eyes, and saw the boy right before him as he giggled innocently.

" Hannie you feel better now ?!" The boy nodded and sat close and his brother sat up touching his forehead.

Checked up there and sighed in relief, " Jeonghan missed Hyung ." He said holding his shirt, the man's heart softened, " Me too Jeonghan , did you take a bath yet ?!"

Jeonghan shook his head, " S-sister wants Jeonghan to clea-clean ."

Clean ?!

Seungcheol frowned, about to ask the boy more when his wife barged in quietly, " Oh good morning Jeonghan you okay now ?!" 
She's pretending which makes it hard for the poor boy to react.

" J-Jeonghan fever gone ." 
Seungcheol looked closely, why does he feel like something if off ?! He has a day off and he needs to discuss some matters with his wife about yesterday.

" I'm glad to hear that, I'll prepare your breakfast ."

She went back, why is that ing doing in my and cheol's bedroom ?! I'll kill him, I've already handled a lot, I'm not his ing maid or babysitter to watch over him and serve him.

 

She clutched her knuckles, anger obvious.

" Mina does Jeonghan help you clean around ?!" The woman's eyes widened, when did he come behind ?! 
She turned and looked down.

" I-I'm sorry cheol , I-I wasn't planning to make him do any kind of stressing work but house chores have been hard on me alone ." Seungcheol thought about it there and he nodded.

" I'm the one who's sorry Mina , I should have noticed sooner since it's hard for you I will hire a housekeeper, cause I don't want you or Jeonghan to stress yourself ." He smiled and patted her hair and she flushed, hugged him, and pretended to be so innocent and pure.

Seungcheol saw her like this so he choose to discuss the lesson matter later.

" More importantly, I need a clean towel for Jeonghan, he needs a bath ." She nodded, went to bring it and the man looked over at the pure lad playing on his iPad while seeming to be happy.

He smiled and went to make for himself coffee.

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing his family feeling good and happy, he shall take a holiday and go on a trip with his brother and wife, they deserve some time alone with n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter