Abuse 💔

Hyung’s wife 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she said farewell to her husband by the door, the woman banged inside the lad's small bedroom and spanked him awake, he trembled, held his cheek, and sat up in shock.

" S-sister j-Jeonghan sorry ." 
He didn't know what he did wrong but the boy apologized for seeing her so mad.

" Why the hell are you still sleeping scum ?!! You want me to serve you breakfast ?! I'm not your ing maid ." She yelled, the boy stood up weakly as he was still dizzy, " J-Jeonghan stayed la-late cleaning "

He's shuddering in fear, " You blaming me for making you clean ?!."

Jeonghan shook his head and held back his tears.

" J-Jeonghan didn't." 
She dragged him to the living room.

" Just because cheol spoils you doesn't mean I spoil you too, I won't let you stay for free in my house ." 
Jeonghan winced as she pulled on his hair and he held it with teary eyes, " J-Jeonghan hurts ."

He sobbed, doesn't understand why she keeps on treating him like this when his brother goes.

She won't let him sleep well, eat well, or do anything.

Kept abusing him and she keeps on pulling his hair so that it start to fall a lot.

He was cleaning and doing chores while she was sitting and having her coffee as she talk to her friends, stopped to rest a little as he sat by the corner panting and his cheek reddened.

" J-Jeonghan tired ."
She was using his mental illness for her benefit seeing the boy weak and he was like a child, a little Threatening and blackmailing the boy won't dare say anything to his brother.

He headed back to his bedroom, feeling so hungry and so exhausted.

Can only wait for dinner when Hyung arrives, she won't dare to stop him from eating, or else his brother will kill her for doing anything to him.

He was about to fall asleep when she barged in.

" Go do the laundry , it had finished ." 
Jeonghan sat up trembling and his eyes teary.

" S-sister Jeonghan feels sick ."

He sniffled and wiped his running tears cause he really feel dizzy and was scared.

" I don't give a , I want the house all set up and clean before cheol comes back ." 
Jeonghan limped to the laundry room and did the clothes, put i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter