The big news 🌺💚

Hyung’s wife 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later 🌺💚

The new housekeeper was sitting by the lad's side watching over him after she did the chores and everything around, watching Jeonghan playing on the iPad cutely as he giggled.

He's really adorable, he's sure an adult in brainchild but he still looks adorable.

Like it suits him.

She tied the lad's clothes and put them inside the cabinet.

Heard the sound of the door when the lad's elder brother entered, she gets up and bowed to the man.

" Good evening master ."

He smiled, "Good evening Mrs.Kim, how is Hannie doing ?!"

She smiled gently.

" He's doing well sir, he opened his classes and I made sure he focused, he eat his meal too."

Jeonghan gets up and runs to his brother, hugging him cutely.

" Hyung Jeonghan stayed good ."

Seungcheol hugged the lad dearly, and sniffed his hair, " It smells like home now, he smiled while hugging the lad for a long before he peck his hair, Jeonghan pecked his hyung's cheek and giggled cutely.

The housekeeper smiled seeing the cute relationship.

" Hyung brought you fires chicken, come down and let's eat ." Jeonghan nodded happily, he wanted to go eventually when Seungcheol told him to clean around his messy bedroom.

He pouted, and went to clean quickly before he run down, Seungcheol chuckled.

 

🤍💛💚

They gathered down by the dining table, Jeonghan eating happily while Mina eating salad and rice, Seungcheol looked at his wife.

" Mina, are you on a diet again ?!"

The beautiful slim woman shook her head.

" I suddenly feel nauseous, I feel sick "

Seungcheol's eyes widened.

" Really ?! ." He touched her forehead checking concern, she doesn't have a fever but she was pale.

" Let's go to the doctor after dinner ." 
Mina smiled softly and hugged the man's arm.

" What about Hannie ?! It's his bedtime after dinner ."

Seungcheol looked at his brother busy eating while watching an anime show on his iPad as he seems indifferent world.

He smiled there.

" He shall be fine under Mrs.Kim's care ."

Mina nodded, " To be honest I've been feeling nauseous and tired lately, I also feel sleepy all day although I slept well ." She pouted, " I used to have so much energy."

Seungcheol's heart fluttered.

Is it what he's thinking ?!

 

🌺🌺🌸



 

He saw his brother and Mina going, Jeonghan run to go with them but the housekeeper told him not to, he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter