Unsaid words 🌧️

Hyung’s wife 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update🙏🥺
 

Jeonghan had so much fun hanging out with his brother. Seungcheol was busy buying the ingredients his wife wrote for him while the boy picked his favorite snacks. Once they are back home, the wife started to cook while Jeonghan and her husband were in the living room.

Seungcheol took a close look at the lad.

He seems fine and happy around him, but does he feel that way with his wife ?! He feels like there is something wrong, is he imagining?! 
Jeonghan wanted to open the chips but Seungcheol held them.

" Don't eat now Jeonghan, Mina's cooking dinner ." 
He murmured gently, saw the lad pouting there But he couldn't say no to his brother, he listen well which makes the man smile.

Mina served the food and cheol stood up, and helped her, now the three are sitting by the coffee table, and instead of his wife being close during dinner, he made Jeonghan sits close to make sure he eats well, and feed him and the woman watching.

Jeonghan eat all his plate happily, sipped on his drink before he gets up, and run to his bedroom.

" Thank you for always being there Mina, and I'm sorry that you had to take care of Jeonghan, it must be hard on you ."

The man suddenly said there feeling like the woman sad since she was quiet.

She smiled and placed her hair behind her ear.

" It's fine Cheolie , it's my duty ." She stood up, cleaning the table and the man looked there seeing her answering just a few words.

He sighed.

Shall he hire a housekeeper ?!

He helped his wife while Jeonghan was in his bedroom changing into his pajama innocently and doing what always Mina says, she tells him to sleep as soon as he finishes dinner so she can have some time with her husband.


🌧️🌸💚

The man looked at his wife going eventually to bed, while he took shower and was ready for something.

" Mina ..." 

He held her close and pecked her cheek and she flushed, " Did I do something wrong ?!"

She shook her head and held the man's arm that was hugging her.

" No cheol you didn't, I'm just exhausted." 
The man's Heart clenched.

" Is it Hannie ?! Did he trouble you ?! Tell me so I can talk to him ?!"

His tone is so gentle there that makes his wife feel all the anger fade suddenly, " No cheol Hannie's really sweet and pure, he listens to me well but it may be because of the housework, it's quite a lot recently."

The man looking closely.

" I'm sorry Mina , I will hire a housekeeper soon ." He smiled, trying to make her feel better and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter