Chapter 2

You are not mine to keep
 And here I am, in this big building, carrying some dumb stuff for some one I don't even care about and I don't even remember where I'm suppose to go!!! She just had to go and change company again.

          I guess I never did properly introduced my self. My name is Suzuki Kimiko, I'm 22 now and I'll soon turn 23 later this month. I came to Tokyo to along with Yuki. To serve as her personal bodyguard and assistant. I just got a job as a stylist in this company, but I still have to work for Yuki. My parents finally stopped working for Yuki's family a couple of years ago and were able to by a small shop in their home town but by the time they did I was already in Tokyo and had signed a contract with the Yuki. I can't go back till-

          CRASH!

          "Owww" great I fell on my I guess pondering my life wasn't the best idea.

         "Oops, I'm sorry, are you alright?" someone extended their hand towards me. I looked up and saw the face of the person responsible for my fall. He was cute, but like a little kid cute. I took his hand and he helped me up. He wasn't even taller than me, hell he was as tall as me but not taller.

         "Thanks umm . . . ?"

          "Takanori . . . Matsumoto Takanori, but you can call me Ruki" he said with a warm smile.

          "Oh well nice to meet you Ruki-san," I bowed, "I'm-" I didn't even get to finish when my phone started to ring. I looked at the collar ID and it was none other than that stupid princess Yuki. "Ummm I kind of have to take this," I told the guy in front of me, he just nodded and so I turned around to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"What kind of servant are you?! Where the hell are you?!"

"Gomen, ano-"

"Well what ever I don't care. You can go do whatever you want, oh and the stuff I asked for, well I don't need them anymore. You can just throw them away or keep them I don't care. Oh and don't come around the house for about two weeks I won't be there."

"What?! Then where am I suppose to go?! I-"

"Don't know, don't care. Find your own place your not living with me any more I already packed your bags get them and leave the keys before you go, bye." and with that she hung up.

         Where was I suppose to go? I paid the rent for that place and it wasn't even under my name. What am I going to do?!

         "Umm is everything alright? Weren't you in a hurry to get some where?" Ruki asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

           "I was, but I guess not anymore."

          "Really?"

          "Yeah . . ." I felt numb I didn't know how to reply more than that.

          "Are you new here? Do you have some where you need to be?"

           "Yes, I'm new here and I was on my ways to give these things to the person I work for but she just called and told me she didn't need them. And that she wouldn't need me for a while. So I guess I'm free to do as I wish, but I guess I should try to find a place to stay now. Sorry for making you listen to . . ."

            "Oh no not at all, I was just heading to practice, do you want to come?" he asked me while taking some things out of my hands.

            "Uhh really, but you don't even know me is that really okay?"

         "Yeah it'll be fine. You look like a nice person."

               "Really? Wow thanks . . . oh I'm Kimiko by the way." I told him as I extended my hand out to him and he took it.

         "Well then nice to meet you Kimiko-san"

          "Like wise Ruki-san"