Chapter 6

You are not mine to keep
"I . . ." he hesitates to respond to me, but why? He's loved her right? At least he should, I mean if he didn't he wouldn't have accepted the engagement right?

"Yutaka-sama it's okay you don't have to answer to a lowly servant like me, and as a servant of Yuki-hime I should be aware that you do I apologize for my rudeness." 'that's right, that's all I am a lowly servant and must do as I'm told' I was thinking to myself, "Yutaka-sama I must get goin-"

"N-no" he says and then I feel his hand take mine, I try to jerk away but he has gotten so strong I can't get away, so I look him directly in the eyes and he stares at me too.

"I-i won't confront her about this if you stay" he says to me and all I can do is nod. 'but why is he so into keeping me here?!'

"Come on you can watch our practice." he said while pulling me back into the room, oh and call me Kai from now on, that way it won't be weird with the guys."

"H-hai Yutaka-sama . . . I mean Kai-sama."

"Oh and drop the sama part, there is no need to be so formal when your with friends."

"Friends?"

"Yeah friends, they seem quit taken by you, especially Ruki and that's saying some thing, so remember its Kai-kun, okay?" he told me and moved his hand to hold mine and we entered the room.