Chapter 5

You are not mine to keep
I never thought these guys were so funny and their music is really good I like it a lot. We were still talking when Aoi-san came in.

"Guys I'm back and I found Kai in my way,"

"Ah, welcome back Aoi-san," I replied and continued to play the game Ruki found, my back turned to both of them.

"Suzuki-san?"

'that voice . . . I know it too well,' I turned around, and there he was, right beside Aoi, "Yutaka-sama . . . I uhh have to go now, sorry Ruki-chan, we'll finish the game later," I have to get out of here if Yuki finds out I'm so dead!

No one's POV

"But Kimiko"

"Just text me or call me-"

"Suzuki we need to talk," Kai says to her as he takes her wrist and drags her out of the room and she follows him without a word. Once outside of the room Kai faced her once again. "Kimiko . . . look at me!"

His statement made her head shoot up and face him. She couldn't seem to make out any words.

"Why are you here?" asking her.

"You see . . . Yuki-hime came here to be famous and I had to come with her and I . . ." her voice stuttered every now and then and couldn't seem to keep her eyes on the man in front of her.

Kai chuckled a bit, "I wasn't going to interrogate you or anything, I just wanted to see if you would actually talk to me,"

His words made her turn bright red, after so long being to be able to hear his voice made her very happy. But she soon remembered that she wasn't to talk to him and she looked away.

"I thought you would be with Yuki, but when I went to go meet her you weren't there, why?" he questions her.

"Yuki-hime called me earlier and said she wouldn't need me for a good two weeks and that I should find a new place to stay but it don't know why because I mean I payed the apartment we shared but I guess I have to find a new one and . . ." Kimiko began.

"Calm down Kimiko, calm down. What do you mean she made you move out?" asking her curiously as he leaned against the wall.

"I don't know, it was as sudden as the time when she told me not to talk to you," Kimiko started, the thing is that even before, when she had become friends with Kai, she could never keep anything from him. That's why when Yuki told her she couldn't talk to him she would alway run way from him and hide.

"Wait, what do you mean she kicked to out?"

"Huh . . . I uhhh"

"And she's the reason you stopped talking to me?!"

"Calm down,"

"Calm down?! Why should I Yu-"

"Yuki-hime did nothing wrong all she does is love you Yutaka-sama. Everything she did was for you, so please don't get mad at her." Kimiko said in a panicked voice, she didn't know why she was protecting her, but she did, "you love her don't you, Yutaka-sama?" as those words escaped , she felt her heart break for the second time in her life."