Chapter 7

You are not mine to keep

"Oh, Kimiko you're still here?" Ruki asked as he rushed towards the two entering the room.

"Yup, she decided to keep us company while we practice," Kai said as he shined a smile at s.

"Really? No way!" Ruki squealed and ran to hug Kimiko, but sadly, Kai stopped him before he could do so.

"No can do Ruki, she's mine," he said while giving the younger a evil grin.

"You are so not fun Kai. Why does she get to be yours, huh?" Ruki huffed as he walked to the you side of the room and sat on top of Reita. He looked up at him and pouted, "Rei-chan, Kai is keeping Kimiko to himself and won't share."

Reita felt his heart beat fasten a bit but rather than let it show he just simply pushed Ruki off his lap, and said, "What's wrong with you? Quit acting like such a girl and get ready to rehearse.' and then he got up walking over to get his base.

Ruki puffed out his and walked over to get his mic and walked back to the couch while whispering under his breath.

"Well come on guys lets get started." Kai said as he grabbed his drum sticks and sat at his drums. Kimiko on the other hand walk towards Ruki, "Kimiko sit over here," Kai said as he pulled a chair next to him.

"Its okay Yuta- I mean Kai-san, I'll sit next to Ruki-kun." she said as she sat a few inches away from Ruki and pulled her knees up to her chest.

Kai stared at her puzzled but let it slide as he started to play the beginning of Defective Tragedy.

Once they were done with the song Ruki was eggier to know what their audience of one thought of their performance. "So Kimiko, what did ya think?"

"I like it, what's it called?" she asked as she leaned her head on Ruki's shoulder.

"It's called, Defective Tragedy." Ruki replied but as soon as he felt her head hit his shoulder. He turned his head only to see that her eyelids were closed, "Hmn?Kimiko? Are you tired?"

"Mmm yeah, I woke up at five because Yuki-sama wanted me to get all this stuff, and she just goes and says she doesn't need any of it and that I have to go find a new place. Do you know how long it took me to find these?! I had to go to six different stores just to find these stupid snacks!" Kimiko said as she raised her voice, opened her eyes and lead forward to show them what she was talking about. Then she threw the bag. "I swear I gave up my ing life to come to Tokyo so that they couldn't touch my family, but that little !" she kicked the bags and slumped back into the couch.

The boys were completely out of words. For Kai it was the fact that all the years that he had known that girl he had never heard her curse or say anything bad about anyone. As for the rest of them, Kimiko had struck them as a quite polite girl.

Soon the silence began to over whelm Kimiko, so she stood up, "Well I've better go and find a hotel, while I look for another place,"

"Wait Kimiko, why don't you stay at our dorm? That way you can save up you money while you look for a new place." Ruki suggested and took hold of Kimiko's arm.

"I don't know," she replied unsure if she should take the offer or just flat out reject it.

"Don't worry, it's fine with us." Uruha said for the first time.

"Okay," she replied nervously as she sat back down next to Ruki.

-----

By the end of practice Kimiko was fast asleep, with her head on Ruki's lap. It was now 1 in the morning and they had finally finished rehearsal. They didn't want to wake her so Kai picked her up bridle style and carried her all the way to the car.

Kimiko woke up along the way and look around only to notice that she was perched up on Kai's lap and then she noticed that Ruki and Uruha were sitting next to them.

"Hmmn? Oh Kimiko you're awake!" Ruki said as he was the first to notice.

"Un"

"Don't worry we're almost there so just sit back and relax." the boy said with a warm smile, and she did just that. She wasn't about to through a fit in such a small car. And soon, just like Ruki said, they reached the dorm.

"We're here," Reita said as the car came to a stop. Each of them slowly got out of the car. Ruki grabbed Kimiko's hand and started dragging her up the stairs. Every now and then she would stumble or fall a bit behind.

  Once they were in front of the dorm Ruki checked his pockets for the keys but did not find any and just kicked the door in frustration.

"Damn Ruki calm down," Reita called from behind the followed by the others, "who knew chibis could run so fast." he said laughing at his own joke while ruki just pouted and slid to the floor.

Reita came closer and opened the door and went inside followed by the other except Ruki and Kimiko.

"Come on Ru-chan let's go inside, it cold out here," Kimiko nudged him, then wrapped her arms around one of his and tried to pull him up, but failed miserably. Ruki was just too stubborn and ended up pulling her down with him.

"Ruki come on, get in here!" Kai shouted from the door, as soon as he saw their position Kai's gaze darkened, "You better get in here before I drag you in," then he reached for Kimiko and flung her over his shoulder. "Hurry up," and with that he walked back inside.

"Hey!" Ruki shouted as he got up and ran after them. 

-----------------

No comment -_-"