Chapter 13: Dolls

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi could not believe she was in detention. She was a good egg. The nicest, rule-following-boiled egg. She chews on her lower lip, getting nervous at the thought of her father finding out about this. She was about to cry when she heard cheerful humming next to her. She turns to find her betrothed unpacking.

 

“La la la la la.. ♫” 

 

She pulls out a doll. It had long black hair, a mouth and a small triangle patch for a nose. It had no eyes which Seulgi found weird.

 

The girl continues to hum as she pulls out a needle and some thread. 

 

“Hihi” the goth looks to her left to look at Seulgi. She pinches the girl’s cheek which made the latter smile and giggle. Immediately after that the goth starts sewing.

 

Seulgi blinks, curiously watching. Eyes. That’s what she was sewing. A few minutes later the girl puts down the needle. 

 

“TA-DA!!!” Irene shows her the finished doll. It now had lines for eyes.

 

“Is that supposed to be me? (┳◡┳)”

 

The goth nods happily. “…cute.” She kissed her finished product and placed it on the table. She grabs her bag again and pulls out another doll. This doll was slightly smaller and had black hair like the other one. It had clips on both sides. Unlike the other doll, this had buttons for eyes and a circle patch as a nose. What it didn’t have was a mouth.

 

“…wife?”

 

Seulgi who was eyeing the doll felt like melting when she heard the sweet endearment.

 

“Eh? Y-yes..?”

 

“Do you prefer it when I smile?” Irene smiles beautifully making Seulgi gasp.

 

“😳😳😳”

 

“…or do you prefer it when I look dead?” Her face suddenly turns grim. The smile fading into a line. Seulgi freaks.

 

“I prefer yoou smi-…”

 

“You’re right. Smiling looks awful on me.” Irene immediately gets to sewing. A thick, straight, black line was sewn as the mouth of the smaller doll.

 

“Hihi I look good.” She leans toward Seulgi and boops the doll on the girl’s lips.

 

Irene puts her sewing materials away.

 

“Aren’t they cute??? >.<“

 

Seulgi can only smile at how adorable Irene was being. She starts to wonder why everyone spread rumors about this goth girl being scary af. Especially when playing with her dolls. She isnmt weird at all, making dolls just happens to be her hobby.

 

Seulgi giggles as she watched Irene wiggle the dolls about.

 

“Soo cuu—..!?”

 

“MWAAAAH!! MWAAAAAHHHH!” 

 

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter