~Chapter 7 - Welcome to Silice -~

An Angel's Ice Heart {A Fairy Tail Fanfiction}

An hour or so later, the group managed to come to a cave.

"Here it is," Kaito announced, "our entrance back home. "

Lucy looked at the large, creepy looking cave. "We go into that thing?" she stuttered.

Kaito laughed again. "Naw, we're going through that little door over there."

Everyone looked towards the direction Kaito had pointed to, and surely enough, there was a small door.

"How are we going to move in that tiny thing?" Natsu growled.

"You don't gotta, " Kaito snickered, "You fall through. Let me demonstrate. oh, by the way, don't make a sound."

Natsu just cocked an eyebrow. Kaito walked over to the little door. On the count of three, he yanked the door open.

"Come over here, Natsu." he called.

Natsu walked over and stood in front of the door.

"What do you w-" Natsu couldn't finish as Kaito pushed him down the door.

The gang could hear Natsu's scream even from the surface.

"Geez," Kaito sighed, "I told him to be quiet!"

The rest of the group just stared at him.

Erza glared, "So are we all supposed to just fall down?"

"Yes, but we're going to have to walk a little more before we reach the entrance. Now get down there."

Although they were skeptical, they did as told. Minutes later, all 6 of them were below.

"WHATCHA DO THAT FOR!" Natsu raged.

"AYE!" a blue cat agreed. It was Happy. Everyone forgot he was there.

"Sorry, it was for demonstration purposes," Kaito said while winking.

"Grrr.." Natsu's eyes were burning but he held back. They needed their guide to be alive to be of any use.

So, the patiently followed Kaito through the dark tunnel.

Step. Step. Step.

Until, finally, they reached a room that was slightly different from the ones before. This new room had seven lit candles, two couches, two deck of cards, a table and a bell.

"What's this stuff for?" Erza asked.

Kaito said nothing and approached the bell. He grabbed hold of the string attached to it and rang it five times. Then he turned and said, "Now, we wait. "