5.

Take me back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“He's not answering my phone calls. Where the heck is he?!” Donghae said, feeling nervous because of Heechul.

 

“Hae, calm down. Maybe he just want to be alone.” Eunhyuk said, calming his boyfriend down.

 

“Hyuk, he would still answer my call.”

 

As if it was on cue, Donghae's phone suddenly rang and he answered it without checking the ID name caller.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Haaae~ *hik* I'm not sure where I am. I think I'm here hmmm.”

 

“Heechul? Are you drunk?!”

 

“Not really *hik* aish where am I? Is this Jungsyuuuush house? Oh i think yes.”

 

“Hey! Wait me there and we will pick you up. Stop doing something stupid that you will regret tomorrow morning!”

 

“I just want to talk to him. Hae, i really love him. If i can change his mi—”

 

“You are just drunk. If you are just sober, you will never do that! Please, stay away from his house.”

 

“But... I love him, Hae. I hate to admit it but I envy Renai a lot. That should be me!! I've waited for him for so long and i want him back.”

 

“Shut up. Sit there and don't move. Stay away from his house and wait me there.”

 

Silence...

 

Until Heechul rang Jungsoo's doorbell.

 

“Heechul?” someone's voice suddenly appeared and Hae on the other hand, remained silent but still frustrated.

 

“Jungsyuuuu~” Heechul called him in a cute way and Hae didn't hang up their phone call and stay in the other line.

 

“What are you doing here? Are you drunk?!” Jungsoo asked, helping Heechul to stand up.

 

“I've missed you~” Heechul replied, smiled at him and Jungsoo just looked at him, completely lost.

 

“” Donghae, that was the only word that came out of his mouth before hanging up on Heechul.

 

On the other hand, Heechul was on Jungsoo's arm and helping him to stand up. 

 

“Chul, what are you doing here? You should go home.” Jungsoo said but Heechul only waved his hand off.

 

Heechul was completely drunk and not on his right mind. Jungsoo could tell how wasted the other one was. 

 

They were still at outside and Heechul was freezing to death, it was also snowing.

 

Although it was cold outside, Jungsoo never left him and stayed with him.

 

He never talked and let Heechul to do what he wanted. Heechul was drunk and came all the way to his place just to see him.

 

“I'm freezing to death.” Heechul murmured but Jungsoo heard him enough.

 

His eyes roamed into his body and Heechul was wearing a shirt, a cotton shirt. 

 

“Why are you only wearing a shirt? You are so stubborn.” Jungsoo scolded him and pulled him inside of his house.

 

Heechul sat on the sofa and ignored Jungsoo.

 

Jungsoo took a jacket from his closet and water for Heechul but when he returned, he found Heechul sleeping on the sofa and hugging himself.

 

He just shook his head and smiled as he watched Heechul.

 

“You're still stubborn.” Jungsoo said and sighed as he sat next to Heechul.

 

Suddenly, Heechul's phone screen lit up and rang so he picked it up to answer it.

 

“Hello?” 

 

“Jungsoo?”

 

“Oh, Hae. What's up?”

 

“Where's Heechul?”

 

“He's sleeping next to me.” 

 

“WHAT?!” 

 

“We're on the sofa. I got him a jacket and water but when I came back, he was already asleep.”

 

“Can you please wake him up?”

 

Jungsoo did what the younger man said. 

 

“Heechul, Hae is on the phone and he wants to talk to you.” Jungsoo softly said and shaking his shoulder to wake him up but it didn't work.

 

“Hae, i can't wake him up.”

 

“That old—”

 

“Jungsoo!!” both on the other line were surprised when Heechul suddenly spoke and called his name.

 

“Please come back to me. I love you.....still.” Heechul added,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter