1.

Take me back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

HEECHUL'S POV

 

“Are you sure you want to come?” Donghae asked, eyes bore on me and waiting for an answer.

 

“Of course, i'd love to! It's been a long time since we guys met. I need to be there and have fun along with my friends, right?” I let out a soft laugh causing him to frown.

 

No, except seeing my old friends, i wanted to meet someone again; that someone was really special to me.

 

“I've heard he would also come. Eunhyuk bumped into him at the cafe a few days ago and of course, he told him about our mini reunion.” Donghae said, rolling his eyes and turned his back from me.

 

Donghae knows me well, he could really tell if I was lying or not by looking at my eyes.

 

“Don't get your hopes up. We've never known what happened to him when he parted his way from us. He moved to another city after what happened between you and him. Everything has changed. You need to remember that.” Donghae reminded, of course i remember it all too well.

 

After what happened, he never showed up again and didn't even reach me out—of course no one would dare to do that after i did something terrible and unforgivable actions towards him.

 

Everything was already planned and they even contacted our friends to inform them about our reunion. Half of them were going and some of them weren't sure about it.

 

The reunion will be held tonight at 9PM. It's already 6PM and we still have a few hours to prepare ourselves. Well, Donghae went to my house last night and slept here. We were together and chose our outfits for tonight—in short, he stayed because he wanted me to give him a ride.

 

“Where's Eunhyuk? Can he still able to come there? It's already 6PM but he never informed us about his agenda today.” I looked at him and waiting for his response, instead of answering, Donghae just shrugged off.

 

“I thought you guys were dating?! Why didn't he even text or call you last night up until now? What happened?” I asked and this time, he just glared at me.

 

“I came here last night because we had a fight. That bastard! I've been asking him for a child and asking him to come with me to the orphan because i really want to adopt but he doesn't want to! I want to have a child and already ready but i guess Eunhyuk isn't ready yet. We argued about that and everything was messed up so i decided to come here.” Donghae explained, his eyes were already wet and he keeps biting his lips to prevent himself from crying. I strode over where he was and hugged him tightly. 

 

“Ssssh.. you both need to talk. I mean you already talked about it but you guys need to calm down and chill while talking. Of course, he loves you and you know that but Hae, as much as i agree with you about adopting a child, you still need to talk to him and convince him in a positive way. Just wait for him to be ready. Hae, you just need to wait for him.” I said, gently tapping his back until i felt that my shirt was already wet. 

 

“Is he still mad at me? What if he doesn't love me anymore? Hee—” I cut him off. 

 

“You're silly. He loves you and for sure, he's just waiting for you to come home.” I assured him and wiped off his tears. 

 

—Me also, I'm waiting for someone to come home. 

 

—///—

 

“My heart is about to explode! I'm so nervous right now.” I said as i got out of the car and stared at Donghae who was also nervous just like me.

 

We arrived exactly at 9PM and i guess others were already inside since there was a lot of cars in the parking lot.

 

“Stop talking nonsense. Let's go inside.” Donghae replied, rolled his eyes and walked first.

 

I followed him and every step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter