2.

Take me back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Really? You said yes to Jungsoo?” Kyuhyun asked, he could tell that he was shocked by Heechul's sudden announcement.

 

“Yes. Well, he's a good guy and loves me.” Heechul replied, eyes on him but his mind was somewhere else.

 

Jungsoo did love him, very much and Heechul could assure everyone that Jungsoo's intention was pure.

 

“You said yes, because he's so in love with you? How about you, Chul? Do you really love him?” Kyuhyun asked, Heechul caught off guard and looked at Kyuhyun with an unreadable expression.

 

'Do i really love him?' Heechul thought.

 

A frown suddenly crept in his forehead as if he was thinking deeply because he wasn't even sure about what he truly felt towards Jungsoo.

 

Kyuhyun held his hand and gave him a gentle squeeze that made Heechul flinch.

 

“Hey, i was just asking you. You turned pale and looked nervous right now.” Kyuhyun said, Heechul pushed his hand away from him and forced himself to smile.

 

“Kyu, i do like him. I wouldn't say Yes if i didn't like him.” Heechul defended himself and Kyuhyun just nodded at him. 

 

Silence

 

“Like is different from Love. You should've talked to him about your true feelings for him.” Kyuhyun was the first one who broke the silence between them.

 

“Isn't the same thing? He likes me too. I think that's fair enough.”

 

“No, he doesn't like you. He loves you.” Kyuhyun emphasize every word and he really looks disappointed the way Heechul answered him.

 

“It's not that serious, Kyu. We both want and like this relationship and that's truly matters.” Heechul winked at him and tapping his back as he made his way outside.

 

 

“Hey, beautiful. Flowers for you.” Jungsoo beamed and handed him what he bought—a bouquet.

 

“That's so sweet of you. Thank you.” Heechul said, smelled the scent and hugged Jungsoo tightly.

 

Jungsoo went to his place and decided to have a lunch together. 

 

He couldn't ask for anything else because having Jungsoo by his side was already enough—Heechul know that Jungsoo would always be there for him.

 

Jungsoo fell for him even more. They met at the same school they attended and got to know each other more because of Shindong.

 

Shindong and Jungsoo were childhood friends and Shindong was also a good friend of Kyuhyun, so Heechul and Shindong became friends too. They had a circle of friends and their names except him and Kyuhyun were Yesung, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon. Well, Shindong and Jungsoo were added in.

 

They always hang out and always together. When Jungsoo was already one of them—he also spent a lot of time with others especially Heechul.

 

Sometimes they would hang out without the others and Jungsoo was the happiest—he had no idea at first and clueless because Heechul was just a friend of him but something was off; everytime they were together, he felt something that he couldn't explain.

 

A few months later, he kept denying his feelings not until Jungsoo pushed himself to his limits causing him to confess to Heechul.

 

While confessing his feelings towards the other, Heechul just stared at him and the only words that came out of his mouth was 'Okay, let's give it a try and date each other' of course Jungsoo was the happiest that moment.

 

“What were you thinking?” Heechul asked him, tilting his head to check on him but Jungsoo just pulled him close and buried his face in his neck.

 

“I'm just happy.” Jungsoo said, shed tears and leaves soft kisses on his cheek.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you trusted me. I will do everything for you and be a good boyfriend. Let's stay together until the end okay? I don't want to lose you, Heechul. You are the greatest gift I've ever had.”

 

He really meant everything what he said but little did he know, Heechul doesn't feel the same way like what Jungsoo feels towards him.

 


 

They've been together for 2 years and today was their 2nd anniversary. Jungsoo still feels the same way. He truly loves Heechul.

 

He was on his way to pick Heechul up from his house but he received a sudden call.

 

“Hello babe? I'm on my way...”

 

“Soo, I'm sorry but something came up. Can we cancel our dinner tonight? I will make up with you next time and treat you a dinner.”

 

“Something came up? What is it? Is that really important to cancel our plans for tonight?”

 

“I think so.. Soo, i really have to go. I will text you later and send you my pictures.”

 

“Today is our 2nd—”

 

Heechul hung up on him and didn't even let him to talk.  He sighed and leaned back against his seat.

 

They've been together for 2 years but Heechul was always like that and still the same. At first, Jungsoo didn't mind it all but it was getting worse.

 

“I've planned everything for our 2nd anniversary but again, he turned me down. Doesn't he know that it's our 2nd anniversary today?” He whispered, looking outside the window and taking a deep breath.

 

His phone suddenly lit up and received a message from Heechul. 

 

From: Chullie♡
   
     My best friend invited me to her birthday. I couldn't say no so i went there. Soo, I'm sorry~ i still want to have a dinner with you but I'm staying here until tomorrow. Let's have a dinner this week, okay? Drive safely!!

 

His heart scattered into pieces after reading his text message from Heechul. He chose to come over there instead of celebrating their anniversary. 

 

“I understand that you also want to celebrate her birthday but at least inform me when you have other plans so i can adjust everything. You didn't even inform me about this.” Jungsoo said as if he was talking to Heechul through his phone. He felt frustrated and hurt.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter