Chapter 5

I Need You

Y/N and Henry are now looking at the view from the tower. Y/N smiles as she looks at the different color of lights, and she can see the locks that the lovers placed in the railings.

“You know, I wonder. How many couples are still together as of the moment?” She looks at the locks and some names on it. “Look there is Jin and Rika here, even Jimin and Haeran.” She laughs as the names are same with the BTS boys. “These locks are here forever until we are living in this place.” She looks at the other part of the railings and saw another lock that caught her eye. “Yoongi and Y/N.” she reads. She knows that its co incidence since there are people who have same names in the world. She didn’t recall that she went to this place with him.

“I am not sure, maybe some of them are still together and others are not.” He offers his hand and the latter reaches it. There are no other people around since its almost closing time. “Did you enjoy today’s performance?” Y/N nods at him. He places an arm over her shoulder. “You are really a great artist Y/N and I am sure soon you will be a great pianist too.”

“I know you will be a great Violinist too Henry.” She smiles and pinch the latter’s cheeks.

“I want to attain all of that with you Y/N ah.” He said in a serious manner. Now they are standing face to face. “Y/N ah, we know each other for quite some time now. I know you treated me like a brother and a friend. However, I tried to stop this but I cannot. Y/N I am falling for you. I am in love with you.” He confessed with a small smile of his face. Y/N is surprised to hear it from Henry. She cannot respond quickly. Until Henry hold on to her hand. “I am not forcing you to love me back, I just want you to know my feelings as I cannot hide them now.”

“Henry.” The only thing that she can say.

“Is there someone inside your heart now?” he asked in a hesitated way.

“Henry I actually.” She sighed and shake her head.

Henry nods and slowly pulls her towards him. And then he hugs her. Y/N return the hug. “Thank you for being there.” She said to him.

“You are my best girl you know right.” He looks at her and landed a kiss to her forehead. However, the two of them got separated quickly when someone snatched Y/N and with a swift move Henry is already on the ground holding his jaw.

“Oh my gosh!” Y/N shouted and look at the person. She widened her eyes as she saw Yoongi. The latter is dashing towards Henry and he grabs his collar.

“What do you think you’re doing? you sick ? Holding someone else’s girl!?” he said in an angry tone.

Henry is shocked to see Yoongi, the famous Pianist. “Min Yoongi??”

“Yes, it’s me, Min in Yoongi.” His eyes are darkening with a sinister smile; he is really in rage.

Y/N tears him off to Henry. “Stop!” she said, she pushed Yoongi away from Henry.

“What the heck.” Henry stands up and charges towards Yoongi and he return the punch. It hits Yoongi’s cheeks.

“Oh my goodness.” Y/N stand in between the two boys who are ready to brawl. “Stop this, please. Henry I am so sorry. Yoongi what do you think you are doing?”

“That son of a is touching what’s mine!” Yoongi argues back.

“Y/N?” Henry is so confused. “You know him?”

Y/N is so worried right now. “I know him and I am sorry Henry. I am sorry for this.”

“Let’s go home.” Yoongi said as he holds on to Y/N’s hand. The grip is too tight and Y/N is hurting.

“Henry I’ll explain things to you soon okay. I am sorry.” She said as Yoongi is still dragging her away from the latter, leaving Henry standing there alone.

Y/N is just silent; she looks at her wrist which is already turning white due to Yoongi’s grip. Yoongi is really angry and Y/N is getting afraid actually. They arrived in the place where the car is parked and finally the latter lets go of her wrist. “Get inside. Now.” She follows what he said. She settles inside the car but she is not looking at her. She is holding into her wrist which is wincing in pain. She is not looking at him too.

Yoongi is a very quiet person that is why when he gets angry it’s all out. All of the stress in one day is eating him up and he is not handling it very well.

“Damn it.” Yoongi hissed as he hits the steering wheel and Y/N flinched at his side.

Y/N is getting afraid about the situation. She is already crying silently while holding her swollen wrist that is starting to bruise already. She is looking outside the window when the car engine started and Yoongi started to drive home. He is slowly calming down when they arrived home. It slowly sinks in to him that he used force earlier. Y/N gets off of the car before him. The latter is walking fast to get inside the house and to proceed to her own room but Yoongi caught up to her, he reached out to her shoulder but then he holds her Y/N flinched. “Please do not hurt me.” She said with tears in her eyes. She is trembling and hurt is evident in her eyes. “Please.” She said slowly walking away from him.

“.” Yoongi whispers as guilt eats him up. “Y/N ah.” He slowly walks towards her and she continues to walk away until her back landed on the wall.

“Please don’t.” she said as she hugs herself and close her eyes.

“I am sorry.” Yoongi said as he slowly reaches out to her and pulls her closer to him as he chants sorry to her. He admits that he lost his cool there and even hurt her. “I am sorry; I didn’t mean to do all of those.” He said as he cups her chin so he can look at her. He can see her tears spilling out of her eyes. “I am sorry sweetheart.”  Y/N is still trembling and she can feel the pain to her wrist. She is not answering him. Yoongi is worrying. He is just so triggered of what he saw. Remember he has a thing about cheating since Miyoung did it.

“It hurts.” Y/N replied.

Yoongi let go of the hug and there he examines her wrist. He curses himself when he saw the bruise on it. “I’m really sorry.” He knows how important wrist when it comes to their profession. “We will let the doctor check on it.” He said as he brought out his phone.

“I am fine, it just hurts.” She said with a weak smile.

“Love no, this is your wrist the one you used in playing.” He replied started to panic. “And I caused this.” He raked is hand to his hair.

“Can we just rest please? There’s so many things happened today.” She is getting tired and exhausted.

“Okay, I’ll get your bath ready.” He scoops her up and she didn’t argue. As they reached the bedroom Yoongi placed her on the bed and he readies the bath for her.

After they washed up. Y/N is already on the bed but she is facing her back at Yoongi. On the other hand, he is still awake there are so many things running inside his mind. The things that he heard and the issue about Miyoung and the way he hurt Y/N.  She is sulking and hurt, Yoongi knows that. This is actually the first time that he had an outburst towards her. He feels like at this time.

Y/n is just shocked about the things happened. She thinks about his actions and Miyoung’s too. She likes to keep things private but this kind of private is too much. She is in deep though when he felt a hand hold on to her shoulder. Yoongi hugs her from the back

 and pulls her closer to his chest. “I am sorry.” He said. She shifts her position and looks at him, the dim light lets her see the bruise forming into his cheeks. Henry really did give him a good punch. “Don’t be angry at me please.”

Y/N smiles at him. “I won’t.” she said and reaches out to his cheeks. “You got bruise too.” She runs a finger to his cheeks. Yoongi is just looking at her. “Why are you looking at me? I didn’t cheat Yoongi.” She said as she tears his gaze away from him.

“I know.” He replied as he pecks her lips. “I just got carried away by my emotion earlier. I know you will not do it.”

****

The following day Yoongi woke up without Y/N beside him. He panicked and get up from the bed, he is about to get out of the room when he saw her in the balcony. On the phone talking to someone.

“I know you are surprised. I am sorry for keeping it a secret from you.” She is talking to Henry. “I wanted to talk to you in person but I know it’s not the right time. I am really sorry Henry. Soon I will tell you everything.” As the call ends she looks at her wrist where in Yoongi’s fingers are printed. She tried to close her palm but it hurts. Yoongi knows that she is hurt. Tomorrow is Monday and she have classes, the recital is almost near too. She needs to perform well because she wanted to land a spot and prove her goal. She wanted to make the other people pay for what they did to her mom.

“It’s too early.” Yoongi whispers at her back and he hugs her from behind, he also holds on to her wrist carefully. “It’s all my fault.”

“It will fade away soon, don’t blame yourself.” She replied still looking at the sky.

“I am afraid that you will leave me because of this.” He said as he placed his head to her should.

It hits Y/N; she hears him sniffs a bit. Now she understands what is happening. She loosens the hug and faces him. “Oppa, I will never leave you or cheat on you. I may forget the memories that we have before but my heart will never forget its feelings for you. Please do not think too much.” She smiles and holds on to his cheeks, Yoongi leans in for her touch. Y/N knows she is safe with Yoongi. “I got afraid of you oppa.”

“I will never do it again honey, I promise.” He smiles and presses his lips to hers.

 

The following day, Y/N needs to go to school since there are things that she needs to do. Yoongi also went to hybe. Now Y/N and Henry are talking in the rooftop of the music building.

 “I am sorry.” She looks at him, with a purple bruise in his jaw.

“I didn’t expect this to be like this.” Henry lets out a dry laugh. “I didn’t know that you are seeing him, so I assume. The girl on the news before is you.”

Y/N hums as a yes to him. “I’ve been working with Yoongi for quiet sometime, I met him already when I was 9 years old.” Henry is surprised to hear it. “I had an accident right which took my mom and that accident also took some of my memories, the memories that I have with him. We didn’t see each other for years but I guess he found me. I just know him as Min Yoongi the pianist that I admire the most. He asked me to be a part time house helper and I agreed.”

“Wow…” Henry said in awe. “He certainly knows you and he wanted to get you back.” He is all cool now. “The way he looks at me; he can actually kill me. That guy loves you so much.” Then his eyes noticed her wrist. “But he got carried away so much.”

“He admits it. Yoongi has his own demons in life and both of us are just stressed out and I am sorry you got into this problem. I actually have this ty problem in my life.”

“Hey don’t be like that, tho you already have a boyfriend I am still here.” Henry smiles at her. “You need to take care of your hands, recital is just in the corner. Well its better since you have Yoongi with you.”

“I don’t want to use him in order to be famous. I want to do it on my own.” She said to him. “I don’t want him to experience the same thing happened to Miyoung.”

****

Days passed and things are getting back to normal. The BTS boys are shocked to see him with bruise when he comes to work. Also Yoongi is trying to get more information about the accident and about the people involved in it. He has his ways to get some people to work for him. His life is also silent since Miyoung is not going to his work place and the song is also released. So they are no longer working together. Slowly Y/N is back in playing the piano and she is so focused now. She is persistent to attain her goals. Yoongi can see her hard work and he is really proud of her.

Yoongi is meeting someone that Y/N didn’t know.

“Yoongi ah, I wanted to ask why are you so interested in Yoon Aera’s case?” asked the detective.

“Yoon Aera, made a huge impact in my life, Jae. She is the whole reason why I am here now in my place, the reason why I became a pianist.” He said in a serious manner.

“How come I sense that there is other reason behind this?” Jae continue to ask.

“Aera shi’s daughter, she is my girlfriend.” He confessed with a smile.

“Way to go lover boy Yoongi, now I know why you are so eager to open this case. I will help you.”

“I know you will Jae.” Yoongi nods at him, they are classmates in high school so they know each other very well.

“So this PD, He actually deposits the money to that person that you’ve asked and that guy is actually using the money in gambling. Just tell me we can re-open the case for investigation because of this evidence that you have.”

“I need to tell this first to my girlfriend.”

That night Yoongi went home tired and a bit tipsy since he and Jae had a few shots. He already saw Y/N lying on the bed already sleeping. He is so sleepy to wake her up so he just washed up and lay down beside her. He felt her snuggle close to him, he gladly welcomes her to his embrace and he felt warm. “love, are you ?” he asked and she just hear a hum from her. The light is dim so he is not seeing her clearly. He feels so hot but then he got surprised as the latter settles in his lap and she initiated to kiss him. And then his emotions kick in, he removes his shirt and returns her kiss in an intense way.

Y/N came home late, its almost 4 in the morning. She and Henry did practice and studied since they have an exam coming up. She is so tired and she even send message to Yoongi but the latter didn’t reply. She enters the house and saw that the lights are still open. “Hmmm he forgot to turn off the lights.” She said as she walks her way to their shared room. As she enters the room she noticed that lights are off. But she stumbles into something on the floor. She grabs her phone and opens the light and then she is shocked to see a female high heels and is not hers. She hurriedly reached out for the light switch and as the light goes on she got surprised to see Yoongi lying on the bed with another woman and the woman is Miyoung.

Yoongi stirs up since the lights opened and he opens his eyes the first thing that he saw is Y/N standing at the edge of the bed with a horrible expression on her face. “Sweetheart?” he looks at his side because he felt a presence and there he is bewildered when she saw Miyoung also stirring up from her sleep.

“You animals.” Y/N said and she is trembling.

Yoongi gets up from the bed, thank the heavens he is wearing his boxer shorts. Miyoung is now awake and she has this triumphant look on her face. She is wearing Yoongi’s shirt and Y/N knows that she is not wearing underneath it. “Y/N it’s not what you think.” He looks at Miyoung. “What the Miyoung.”

“I told you Yoongi I will never let you go.” Miyoung said.

“Since when is this happening?” Y/N asked in a calming tone.

“This is a mistake.” Yoongi said in annoyance. He holds on to Miyoung’s shoulders. “What the do you think you are doing? Are you crazy?!”

“Yoongi, we used to do his before what is the difference?” she replied as she mockingly looks at Y/N.

Y/N sighed and was about to walk out, she already turns her back at them. But she stops, she will never let anyone put her down and mocks her. People around her already snatched things from her she will not let this pass. She faces them again and there she marched her way towards Miyoung and she grabs her hair and drags her out of the bed. Yoongi is shocked to see Y/N like this. “You son of a .” She said as she drags her out of the room, while Miyoung is holding on to Y/N’s hands but the latter grips so tightly at her.

“Let go of me, you maid!” she shouted.

“Y/N.” Yoongi calls and was about to stop them but Y/N looks at her.

“Don’t you freaking touch me Min Yoongi.” She warns as she points a finger at him and Yoongi backs away.

“Let go of me.” Miyoung still struggling to remove her hands from her hair.

“YOU low lying creature .” Y/N said as she pins her to the floor. And she settles on top of her, later on series of slap landed to Miyoung’s cheeks. “You, I’ve been controlling my patience to you since before and now you really went overboard.” She is really angry and really forgets the manners that her mom teaches her.

“Yoongi ah.” Miyoung calls as she struggles to cover her face while Yoongi is there standing looking at how Y/N pins the latter on the floor.

“People like you are not allowed to be in this earth, you are so selfish!” she said and she actually scratches the latter. Yoongi finally snaps out, he tears her away from Miyoung who hurriedly stands up and fixed her shirt. She looks like a cat who lost the cat fight.

“Leave!” Y/N wanted to grab her but Yoongi is still holding her.

“You will pay for this! I will sue you!” she said angrily. Feeling degraded.

“Fine sue my ! And if you will I will let the whole world know that you freaking cheat while you are still with Min Yoongi and that is the reason why the two of you broke up.” She winks at her with a sinister smile on her face. “Don’t try me Miyoung, since that time I wanted to skin you alive. I can destroy your career if I want too.”

Yoongi is savage but he didn’t expect that Y/N is more savage than him. Miyoung doesn’t know what to say she just walks out of the house afraid for her career.

“Love.” Yoongi calls.

“Let go of me!” Y/N removes his grip from her. “I’m sick of this. Things are not getting better. We need time Yoongi.” She doesn’t want to do it but she has no choice.

“Y/N please.” He reached out to her but a slap landed on his face.

“I don’t want to see you for now. My mind is imagining things that I don’t want to think of.” Finally, a tear escapes her eyes. “My life is miserable before and it became worst.” She said as she walks pass him and went to the room to gather her things. She doesn’t even know where she will stay but one thing is one her mind, she needs to leave.

Yoongi didn’t stop her since he knows he really messed up. Everything is falling into pieces and then it will be destroyed again just because of an ex who cannot move on.

Y/N is not sure where she will stay, she cannot afford to stay in a hotel it’s too much for her. She had no choice but to ask someone. She calls Henry and the latter gladly picks her up outside the mansion. He didn’t ask anything but he just let her stay there and quiet.

 

****