Eclipse

Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm gonna kill her at this rate..." Seulgi said as she stepped backward before she could even step forward. 

She knew she'll just make things complicated as she started to realize that she's falling in love with Irene. She was unaware of what a simple stare can do. Well, Irene is beautiful. She's been the most beautiful in the entire universe that her eyes ever laid upon. Maybe it's just because Irene depends upon her. She was proud of herself after realizing that Irene cannot live without her. Being the most powerful is really something. It makes you love yourself for being one, she thought. But she regretted it immediately afterwards. 

"You're too powerful, Seulgi." 

She remembered what Wendy had said. Many were envious of her. Including her best friend, Wendy. She thought that she would never need anyone's help; she's the most powerful after all. But she's wrong.

"I am in love with Irene." Seulgi confessed. 

Wendy just sighed. "I told you Seulgi, you're too powerful."

"I know that."

"You know, but do you understand?" 

Seulgi felt daggers from that simple question that stabbed her heart directly.

Wendy sighed again. "I really envy you, you know."

You shouldn't, Seulgi thought.

"You're very dependable. I mean, you're important. Very important."

Seulgi looked at Wendy, wanting her to continue.

"But with great power comes great sacrifices." Wendy paused. "You're too powerful. And you affect Irene the most. A little further, you'll end up killing her. A little closer, you'll do the same."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter