Sudden heat 🌺

Omega single mom🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was snowing lightly outside when Seungcheol walked to the park next to their apartment and saw Jeonghan watching over Ryu and minmin as he smile, the kids are wearing warm clothes, and also the super young mom, he looked so cute wearing such a beanie on his head.

It's probably his sister's doing, she's the type to make others do things they don't want, as he heard her almost fighting with the pure mom to wear this bunny-shaped beanie and now he's putting it.

He chuckled.

" Jeonghan , lunch is ready to let's go back ." He called as he came close and picked up minmin when he ran to his arm happily.

Jeonghan nodded, picked up Ryu and the two walked together back home, " How is your arm now ?!" 
Jeonghan flushed, " I-it's fine, thanks to you ."

The alpha smiled.

" I have fixed the tape, you can take shower anytime "

The omega blushed, can scent this alpha's hormones but he tried not to make it obvious.

Thinking about it again, his heat is supposed to be this month, he's scared now that he shares a house with other people, he has to tell them so he won't trouble them.

He has to lock himself at least in his own apartment.

Seeing his worried expression, Seungcheol wondered.

" What's wrong Jeonghan?!"

The lad shook his head. 
" N-nothing , I-I was thinking about something ."

Seungcheol was curious.

" You can tell me anything bothering you, we're here for you ." He smiled, and the omega mom blushed. Looked away so shy to look at the man cause his man was so beautiful.

" I-it's embarrassing but I have to stay locked in my apartment for a week or more ."

Being an alpha, Seungcheol knew this time of the month, is it his heat ?! 
" I see, then Mina and grandma can take care of ryu so don't be worried ."

Jeonghan nodded, cheek reddened.

He wasn't marked by his ex-lover, so he's free to do whatever omega does during the heat but jeonghan's not that type of omega, he's a mom now, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter