Awkwardness ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ

Omega single mom๐ŸŒบ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys , although I'm updating fast but I got no interaction, I want to see your comments ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ please .

ย 

ย 

ย 

The next day around the late afternoon, Jeonghan woke up, his body hurting him and aching him everywhere, held his head feeling headache, winced as he tried to remember everything and his eyes widened, looked at himself , pale body full of marks and intense hickey, looked to his side to see Seungcheol sleeping tightly facing him.

The omega held back his tears, and shook his head not believing, is it a dream ?! He squeezed his cheek, but it wasn't.

Tears rolled down and his sniffled made the man stir.

" J-Jeonghan , I-I'm sorry ." He apologized, eyes widened seeing him in tears as he wipes them while still crying mess.

" I-I don't remember well, I-I went into heat ."

Seungcheol's eyes were still glowing yellow, Jeonghan looked into his eyes, and tried getting up but his back hurt him.

" I went into rut ..after you released your hormones my rut responded, and grandma told me I shall take care of you ."ย 
Jeonghan blushed madly, but he was still crying mess cause he messed up knowing his heat isย coming, he should have been careful, he got Seungcheol into his mess.


" J-jeonghan-ah ~it's fine don't cry, I'm sorry if I made this worse for you but my rut suddenly came Althought I always go spend my rut period alone ." The man said out hesitation, tried comforting the crying beauty.

" I-I'm the one who's sorry, I've made you forcefully into your rut, it's my fault ."

Seungcheol's heart fluttered.

" Just so you know...I don't regret doing it with you Jeonghan ."

He said, was blushing so bad and it's so obvious, the way he looked away.

Was this his first time doing it ?!

Jeonghan blushed along.

ย didn't know what to say.

" Let me help you to the bathroom ." He murmured, stood up, and helped Jeonghan who tried hiding his body innocently from the man even though he saw everything yesterday.

" I-I won't look ."

Seungcheol said as he blush, Jeonghan nodded, held into him as he picked him up while his heart was about to burst, put him on the toilet, and went out.

Jeonghan held his chest .

Wondering if it's okay to open his heart to another man again ?!ย 
Tears rolled down cause he doesn't know what to do anymore.

ย 

ย 

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

He was too embarrassed to go back so he looked over at Jeonghan after he bathed, avoiding his eyes cutely.

" Y-you must be hungry, let me make something for you," Seungcheol said out as he stood up nervously, Jeonghan looking.

" I-it's fine , I'm not hungry ..I-instead I want pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter