The sick mom 🌸

Omega single mom🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mom was having an extreme fever and wasn't able to get up to make milk for the baby, baby Ryu was crying on the bed because he was so hungry, and Jeonghan's panting as he tried to get up, supporting himself by the wall as he didn't know how he was able to make milk and give it to his son when he saw Ryu drinking and lying close to him, Jeonghan fainted while his tears rolled down.

 

Around 10:30 AM, the landlord heard the baby's cries and excused himself inside with the spare key, saw the mom's state and panicked as he called the ambulance some grandma and young ladies heard the mess, took care of the poor baby and saw the men carrying Jeonghan inside the car.

" Oh my god poor him, at least he should call us so we can help ." The old woman said as she carried the small child that was crying, calmed after calmed him and the young lady felt poor for the sick mom.

" He's still so young, I've heard his man robbed him ?!" She murmured and the old lady felt sad upon hearing that, " Now he's living alone with his son ."

The woman said there sadly.

" It must be tough to raise his son alone ."

He's still twenty-two.

 


Meanwhile 🌸

He has reached a very dangerous stage since his temperature has become 40 degrees Celsius, the doctor was checking there while the nurse close.

" This fever doesn't come out of nowhere, he must have been under lots of pressure and a sleepless night ." He murmured and sighed as he give him two needles and put him to sleep for more than two days, the child was in the old grandma's care with her daughter and the lady from next door came to check on the boy too.

They feed him well, bathed him and tugged him to bed, called for his mom, and cried for some time but they comforted him and he played with other kids around his age.

 

When it was time to go home, Jeonghan woke up crying in panic as he asked about his son the doctor informed him everything, and told him that he can go back after checking on him one last time, Jeonghan went back and knocked on the door.

The grandma opened the door with the boy on her arm.

" M-mama .." the boy cried asking to be picked up, Jeonghan carried him and cried along while the woman smiled sadly there.

" Thank you so much, grandma, I'm sorry for b-bothering you with my child, I-I came as soon as possible--." He kept bowing, as he cry and the woman got mad hearing that.

" Aigoo it's fine dear, it's nothing, we are neighbors, why didn't you ask for our help ?!" She asked there and the lad wiped his tears. " I-I'm sorry grandma I thought I might be a bother since Ryu always cries, I don't know anymore ." 
He broke out in tears and she hugged him, patting his back sadly.

" Bring your things and come here, I have an empty room, we will take care of you and Ryu ." She said there without any hesitation, her daughter nodded with a warm smile as she agreed.

" I have a son and he loved Ryu ." The young lady spoke there and Jeonghan nodded as he smiled innocently soon he brought some pajamas and a few things before he enter the room.

Felt so happy that there are kind people nowadays so as thanks he wanted to cook for them but the grandma got mad and told him to rest, by lunchtime they served it to him and he ate, brought the temperature and checked on the mom's degree to see it normal.

Sighed in relief, " Aww thank god it went down well, sleep, for now, I will tug Ryu with minmin " the young lady said with a warm smile and the young mom bite his lips.

Felt so touched and emotional for what they did so far, hugged her and she giggled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter