Fighting mom 🌺❤️

Omega single mom🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mom woke up when he felt the cute shifting of his child, he sat up rubbed his eyes, and looked at the boy fully awake holding his toys and playing cutely on the bed.

Jeonghan giggled.

" As always you are such a morning person ." The baby saw his mom awake and curled closer.

" Mama m-milk ." Jeonghan giggled, squeezed the boy, and pecked his cheek.

" Okay, sweetie on it." He put the boy down and went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day, baby Ryu walked cutely to the living room on his small foot while holding his small teddy bear.

Jeonghan wiped his face with the small towel and went out of the bathroom to see his son sitting on his baby chair while watching the baby channel.

The mom smiled softly, opened the water to warm up, and put milk powder on the bottle of milk before pouring the hot water, warming it with cold water before he shakes the bottle and walking over to give it to his son.

He held it happily and start drinking, Jeonghan sat close and his boy's hair with a warm loving smile.

" I need to start feeding you normal food but we barely have ingredients lately ." Jeonghan pulled his knee to his chest as he said that sadly, have lost his job and money after his partner betrayed him and took his whole money.

He held back his tears and shook his head.

" I can't be weak, I need to be strong for Ryujin." 
He murmured, opened his laptop, and start to look for a new job, applying his cv to any job available, and sipped on his coffee.

" I have to pay for the rent but I don't have any money now, I'm scared." he held his phone, wanting to ask for help but he remembered that the only part of his family is now married and busy with his wife and child, tears rolled down betraying him.

Hide his face.

Ryu's mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter